Chapter 18:

Raniel said and he wants to say more that being a Royal knight is such a pain in the ass since they will encounter nobles and since they are commoner, he is concerned about them being belittled by high nobles or a knight with noble status.

"Hold up, Little Count. Sir Davina was already scouted for Duke Blaze so you can only invite the other lady but not Sir Davina, right, Duke Blaze?"

Kinley said as he faced Raniel. Raniel looks at him while frowning at what he said while Hanz looks surprised since Davina didn't even agree as he was only offering to her but Kinley decided by himself which makes Raniel looks at him waiting for an answer. Raniel looks at Hanz and hopes that his knight is just bluffing so he sighed before answering.

"Sorry for my rudeness, Duke Blaze. I should have first greeted you. Greetings to the Duke,"

Raniel said as he greeted Hanz so gracefully. Davina thought that he is a real noble as her instincts were that he greeted Hanz with proper etiquette even though she didn't learn about it but she can say that it is the way how to greet nobles which makes her weird.

"It's okay, Sir Raniel. I just didn't think that you are close with Miss Davina and her friend. Yes, we offered Miss Davina to come with us if ever she fails but I didn't think that she will really fail by default, however, the decision is still up to her since she didn't decide yet,"

Hanz said as he stops Kinley from arguing since he was about to interrupt Hanz when he said that Davina is still the one to decide but Kinley really wants Davina to join the Duke as he can see that she has the talent or the potential to be a knight despite being a commoner.

"I see. So Davina what is your decision?"

They all look at Davina for an answer while she looks at them undecided as she can't decide while Allyssa is sleeping since she doesn't want to decide Allyssa's path.

"Ahm, can I decide after I talk to Allyssa since I can't decide for her and I want to think about it so give me time. However, I want to thank you for the offers but I need time to decide and I will tell my decision along with her,"

She answered as Kinley smirked while Hanz sighed that she didn't answer on the spot and Raniel just looks at her with a serious face.

"Then, I will offer you a place to stay until you decide at the Count's estate,"

"It's alrigh--"

"I insist,"

"Alright,"

Davina answered so Raniel smiled at her decision while Kinley can't take it anymore to remain silent.

"It is better to stay at the Duke's mansion Davina and the Duke already permitted you to stay ther--"

"Stop, Commander Kinley. She already decide where they want to decide so don't make things hard on her. Although, I hope we get a good answer, Davina,"

"Thank you for the offer, Sir Hanz but I want us to stay at the Count's estate for the meantime and I also want to talk with Allyssa and Raniel about my mom,"

"Alright, take your time,"

Hanz answered and he stops Kinley from saying anything as he is not satisfied with her decision. Davina decided to stay with Raniel dahil ayaw niyang madagdagan pa ang kaniyang utang na loob kay Hanz though Hanz didn't want anything but she feels bad for doing anything to do for the Duke.

"Thank you for taking care of her, Duke Blaze. We will go now,"

"It's nothing since I just did what it needs to do. Davina see you soon,"