Chapter 21:

"No, I can go home alone, Allyssa. I have already recovered and am not a child so let me go alone,"

"...fine! I will let you go when I send you to a carriage going back to the countryside at the capital's gate,"

Allyssa said while looking at Davina who was ready to go travel back to her room since this was the day that she would go back to see her mother.

"Yes! I promise to send you a letter when I arrive in the countryside,"

"You promise?"

"Yes, I promised so let's go now,"

Allyssa sighed as she smiled at her, and they went out of the room and got into the carriage while Raniel had been waiting for them since earlier.

"Thank you Raniel for everything! Take care of Allyssa for me. I will write a letter for you too so reply!"

Davina said to Raniel who was outside the carriage as he bid goodbye to her so Raniel smiled a little at her statement.

"You better write one, Davina,"

He uttered kaya hindi narinig ni Davina pero nakita niya 'tong nakangiti ng bahagya pero agad din itong nawala at seryoso na ulit ang kaniyang mukha.

"See you again. We have to go,"

Davina just smiled and waved her hands to him so he just nodded before the carriage started to move while Allyssa looked at them as if she wanted to vomit but restrained herself. She noticed that Raniel was a little different when it came to Davina, at parang nanonood siya ng magkasintahan na akala mo pinaghiwalay kung magpaalam sa isa't-isa.

"You should better not like that guy,"

"Like? who? Raniel?"

"Who else?"

"I don't like him but he has been a nice guy for a bit since he helped us so I should be thankful to him, and I like him more than that Kinley,"

"I see. That's a relief. You should like someone like Duke Blaze,"

"I see, you really like the Duke,"

"Of course, he is kind, nice and handsome. What else does he lack? None,"

Allyssa said while mesmerizing in front of Davina, she sighed and smiled a little since she couldn't ruin her happiness dahil ngayon niya lang ito nakitang magkagusto sa isang lalaki, although, she has been admiring many men but this time is little different since she can't find any flaw from Hanz.

"Yes, he is,"

"Right, should I make a move to him? He doesn't have any wife when he has all the qualifications of husband material,"

"Don't. You will get hurt and Allyssa, men should be the ones who will court women, not the other way around,"

"Yes, then I will just admire him until he can notice me,"

"Yes, yes, that is much better,"

Davina said as she sighed since she didn't seem to give up on Hanz. However, she is a little relieved that she isn't the one who will be courting or the one na naghahabol sa isang lalaki.

They both talk about a lot of things while in the carriage until they arrive at the gate of the capital where will they be apart.

"Davina, take care, okay? You must ask if you must and be careful around you,"

"Yes, yes. I am not a child so stop treating me like I don't know how to go home,"

"You are a bit acting like a kid so I need to ensure you will remember it. Ask people if you are not sure, okay?"