Chapter 7:

"I just really hope that you will change your mind about being a knight,"

She said as she covers Davina who is sleeping peacefully dahil hindi ito nakakumot when she checked her before going to sleep.

~~~

"We'll be going, Mom!"

"See you later, Ms. Lyn,"

They both said to Ms. Lyn as they are going to the venue of their training which is outside the village since it has a bigger space than the venue where the selection was held kaya maaga silang umalis since medyo malayo ang kanilang lalakarin makapunta lang sa training ground.

"We are really lucky that we don't have to go to the capital for the training unlike in the past years,"

"They need to go to the capital?"

"Ah, right. You don't know since you just got interested now. Yes to answer your question but now they train us here for the final selection if you are qualified to get in the capital for more opportunities,"

"I see,"

Wika ko na medyo nadismaya dahil akala ko pag katapos magtraining ay agad na pupunta sa capital but I didn't think that they will do a final selection for those who have talents. What a waste of opportunity to earn money. They arrived at the venue on time and one of the facilitators who went in the front na may entablado para makita siya hanggang sa likod, and if I remember he is one of the facilitators that are good for guiding those other applicants.

"Good to see future knights! I am glad that you have chosen to continue and be here right now but before we start the official training. I would like to say that we will treat you equally whether you are a woman, man, young, or old so we will not be going to give you any special treatment since you chose to become a knight. That's all for now. Go to your group number so check the temporary ID card to determine your groups according to the selection we did the last time,"

He said kaya agad naming kinalkal ang ID card na tinutukoy niya at mabuti nalang hindi namin iniwan kanina dahil size siya ng normal id ng student na akala ko numbering lang ng mga nakapasa 'yong nakalagay dito sa kahoy na ID. 

"My number is 1, Davina. How about you?"

"2,"

"Aw, that's sad. I want to be with you though,"

"Well, we can't do anything with that. Let's see each other after the training,"

"Okay, don't go approaching suspicious people,"

"Geez, what am I? A kid?"

"Nope, but see later,"

She said as she waves at me at pumunta sa kaniyang grupo since nahati-hati kami sa limang pangkat at medyo magkakalayo kami. I didn't think that the one who will be holding the group I belong to was the person who spoke earlier on the stage which I am looking forward to learn from him since he looks so great kahit na mas matanda lang siya sa akin ng kaunti, ang alam ko since he looks young from the other facilitators.

"Is everyone here? I should have 25 people in team 2,"

He asks as he start to count us from the stage since dito ang pwesto namin kung saan siya nag announce kanina at napansin ko din na mas kunti kaming andito kaysa sa ibang grupo at ngayon ko lang din napansin na mag-isa kung babae dito.