Chapter 6:

Davina smiled at her as Allyssa knows what she is talking about because of her creepy smile.

"Davina, I can explain,"

Allyssa said while walking backward since Davina is walking forward towards her as she is telling her to calm down.

"Then, explain,"

She said and Allyssa explained that she is really scared at night and said that she wants her to rely on her but she saw Davina trying her best to protect her and being brave so she pretend to be weak and she will keep Davina safe if ever something danger happens kaya binatukan siya ni Davina after niyang mag explain.

"So, are you really scared of the night?"

"Not really,"

Allyssa said as she smiled at Davina playfully kaya binatukan ulit siya ni Davina at napaaray naman siya at napahimas sa kaniyang batok.

"Geez, I thought you are really fragile but it was only for appearance so why would you like to be just a wife when you can just be a knight,"

"I know but my mom said that becoming a knight is for men so I pretended to be weak and you also said you like a lady like your mom,"

Davina looks at Allyssa who is looking down as she smiled bitterly while saying that since she didn't expect Allyssa to be this loyal to her even though they are just friends. Davina didn't think that she will do what she had said as she remembered that her mom is acting like a woman in this era.

"That was before, but now I like strong women who are not relying on some man so don't stick to any men, Allyssa,"

"But if they are handsome then I can't stop myself,"

She said which makes me frown as I can't stop her liking for handsome men especially if it is a knight or noble like Mr. Hanz.

"Geez, but please control yourself not to look like a whore,"

"I am not whore,"

"I know but don't cling like a whore, Allyssa,"

".. fine,"

She said na nakasimangot when the spokesperson talked and congratulates us who passed the trials as our official training will be starting two days from now before they dismissed us.

"My body is sore,"

"Me, too. I want to take a bath,"

"Then, let's go take a bath at the lake!"

"There is a lake here?"

Allyssa looks at her in disbelief because of what she said since it is just near the mountain where they got lost the other day.

"Seriously? You don't know?"

I shyly nod my head so she sighs while looking at me na nakakunot noo.

"I don't know if you are pretending not to know or you really have memory loss, but remember, I will be by your side no matter what. It doesn't matter as long as you are okay,"

She said seriously and smiled to me bago niya ako hinila pauwi at hindi ako kaagad nakareact sa kaniyang sinabi but I just felt that I am smiling while looking at her back while pulling me.

When she suddenly felt deja vu as her headache because of that scene on her memory as someone also did that to her but it is blurry as she can't see the face of that person.

"Are you okay, Davina?!"

Allyssa asks her worriedly as she suddenly stops at napabitaw sa kaniyang kamay habang napahawak sa kaniyang ulo dahil sa biglaang pagsakit ng kaniyang ulo pero agad din naman itong nawala.