Chapter 19:

"...Yes, you are right. However, you are under my watch and a guest so how could I not look for you? And I am not asking for any payment,"

"...thank you so much, Sir Hanz. I know that you are really a good person, and I am sorry for making you worry,"

Davina answered as she smiled genuinely to Hanz which makes him surprised dahil hindi niya inaasahan na titingin siya sa kaniya ng deritso at nakangiti. Davina thought that Hanz is really genuine being a physician and a good person ever since they met them the first time in her place.

"Davina! Why did you go out!?"

Allyssa shouted as she entered the room and saw Davina na nakaupo sa kaniyang higaan at agad na lumapit ito sa kaniya.

"Be grateful that you are still patient and that I can't hit you,"

Allyssa said as she looks at Davina frowning and Davina smiled awkwardly since she knows that Allyssa will really hit her once or two for worrying her.

"I'm sorry, haha~"

Davina said as she laughs awkwardly as she looks away from Allyssa's stares.

"I have many questions for you so you should regain your strength as soon as possible,"

"Yes~,"

"Miss Allyssa, don't scold her today too much, she just woke up. You can scold her more later on and I still need to finish to check on her condition,"

"Oh! Yes, yes, sorry for the interruptions, and please finish checking her up, Duke Blaze,"

Allyssa said as she give way to Hanz who is smiling at them since he is watching them argue and he can see that they are close to each other the way they treat each other.

"I am almost done. Davina, just like I said earlier, you still need a day to rest and don't overdo yourself. You need to drink the medicines that I made for you to regain your strength faster,"

"Yes, Sir,"

"Also, don't train in the meantime,"

"Ugh~~"

"Miss Allyssa, make sure to forbid her for the meantime but she can exercise, however, no going to the training ground or holding a sword,"

"Roger, Sir. Leave it to me!"

Allyssa immediately answered him na may kasamang pagsalute pa ito sa kaniya na tila ba binigyan siya ng isang misyon ng kaniyang boss. Although, I plan to train immediately since I feel like I lose my strength.

"Ughh~"

Davina can't do anything since Allyssa looks so serious as if she will gonna do what Hanz said to her since she can see that she is looking at Hanz so intently while Hanz smiled a little awkwardly because of her staring at him.

"I have to go since I already checked her condition and she's okay now but needs rest for the meantime. Do you understand me, Sir Davina? No training, for now, only light exercise, okay?"

"...yes~~"

Davina answered with a sulking face as Hanz pats her head when he saw her face.

"You can do training after a week so don't be so sad,"

"I see~,"

Davina answered with a low voice after she was excited for a moment when he said that she could train but for a week which she expects will be after 2-3 days that she can train again before going back home.

"Davina, you should wait here and I will send off the Duke,"

"..."

Davina didn't answer as she just nod and lay down on the bed since wala na siya sa mood dahil sa sinabi ni Hanz sa kaniya. Allyssa and Hanz get out of the room when the maid knocks as she opens the door.