CHAPTER 67.

unedited...

Sleeveless, red skintight dress curved around my body, it had a deep split at the back with a deep ruffle flounce neckline. I paired it with some ultra black rhinestone high heel sandal with red bottoms and a black LV leather bag.

The night Autumn atmosphere in Venice is invitingly cool, his fingers intertwine with mine as we walked the streets of the city.

If I had known what Lorenzo had in store for our date night, I would have worn something less fancy.

The man had decided to take me around the city on foot and when I told him no, his reply was about me being lazy and stubborn.

Like he was any better with his dumb ass.

"Suck my dick." I murmured as he took me across to a nice little rustic Ice-cream shop.

He chuckled as he dragged me into the store. "Such dirty mouth, I hope you know when I get home, I'll be using it to my hearts content."

"You're always such a horny little fucker." I mocked.

He pressed a kiss to my fingers and winked. "Only with you baby."

I snorted and gape as he ordered over ten different flavor. "Lorenzo just to let you know, I'm lactose intolerant."

He grinned wickedly as he took me outside, he then placed them on a nice wooden table and proceeded to dig into one. He whipped out the spoon, held my eyes as he took a long lick and said.

"Well too bad, you're gonna sit here and watch me eat all of this before we go." I huffed and decided to eat into a cone, my teeth freezing as I intake too much.

He laughed at me and then eventually we both delved into a nice conversation. He told me about his mom, how much she meant to him and how he wished she was here so that he could spoil her with the things she couldn't afford back then.

The conversation drifted from lighter topics to much darker ones as I told him about how I left Spain to America on a gymnastic scholarships, my life struggles after getting kicked out of my apartment seeing that I couldn't speak English which was one of the requirements of the college.

Looking back, I laughed at some of the tension struggles, thanking God that I overcame them with the believe that with God all things are possible.

I didn't know how it happen, one minute we were talking about God and life struggles and the next, we were locking lips, six ice-cream forgotten as it melted in there cups.

Moans left our lips as we entangled our tongue and as we drifted backwards, he held both sides of my face, lips red and swollen with eyelids dropping as he held me in a dark intense gaze.

"I always wanted to do this...but I didn't get the chance to. I want to show you to my office."

I frowned and immediately nodded. We left the nice cozy building as we both shivered from the lust clouding between us.

He took me back to his sports car which was parked on the curb and as we strapped in, he push button start, shifted gear and sink the gas pedal.

I held unto the door of the car as it flew down the streets, I swallowed as my heart pulsate from his intense eyes that was burning the side of my face and as I looked over at him, I swallowed as he licked his bottom lip and bit the beauty marked flesh.

His side profile was fucking hot, it was squared and was dusted with a neat beard. His eyelashes were naturally long as it kisses his cheeks and as I continued to look, I shook from the wink of his nose ring on his slim straight nose which was pointed at the tip.