CHAPTER 4.

Just beyond the surface lies the rising luminous sun, it sat upon the range of vision while luminating across the swaying sparkling waters. It didn't miss to cast a darkish pink hue among the atmosphere which stretches across the skies region, a sign that it was the beginning of another day.

With my eyes pressed closed, I listen to the harsh winds, smiling softly as it disarrange my white trench coat apart, the cold winds seductively slid past my high waisted dark green cargo jeans that was ripped tied at the ankle and trail behind my exposed back underneath the coat, kissing goosebumps on my darkskin.

I couldn't help the sigh that left my lips as I bring the coat tighter around the front to prevent the cold from continuing its damage.

"Red, we need to leave, it is expected of you to reach the Venice border in five hours. No more nor less."

Nava spoke from behind me as I admire the yacht sitting on the surface of the sea water that belonged to the police alliance.

I almost scoffed in disbelief. Finally the organization did something willingly that didn't allowed us to beg them for resources.

"Why didn't we just take the jet instead?" Immediately my eyebrows connected together in a frown as we began to walk across the dock.

Nava shook his head with both of his hands deep in his slacks pockets. "No, if we did that, it'd be much easier for Lorenzo to track your last destination which would ultimately confirm your real identity. When radio waves from satellites encounter the water's surface, they merely bounce off. So to travel underwater is much safer for you."

Wait did I misheard him or what? underwater!

"Underwater?" I paused looking at the luxurious yacht and then back at Nava who only grinned down at me.

He placed in my hands a folder and nod his head to the steps that was leading onto the yacht deck.

"In those it contains your Identification card, drivers license and other additional documents that Lorenzo will ask for. Remember this before you go Red, he is not one you should fuck with, be observant and at the same time inattentive so that he doesn't mark you out."

Taking note of what he said, I nodded slowly at his words whilst at the mean time it straggled out my curiosity which spiked up a bit at the darkening Don.

My subconscious settles onto her tummy, legs swinging back and forth with a hand on her chin in deep thought. The strong desire from her nosiness wanted to know who this Lorenzo is.

Brushing off the strangeness of the thought to know who this man is and what he was capable of, I eventually left Nava standing on the docks and followed the instructions of the captain as I made my way to the room suited out for me on the lower deck guided by a staff.

The cabin was bathed in the sunrise which stimulates through the wide ceiling to floor glass windows, I rest my suitcase to my left where it stationed a large king size bed modeled with cream colour comforters and dark blue pillow cases.

Soft suede white carpet stretches across the flooring and I almost felt bad that I was going to ruin it's cleanliness with the dirt on my dark green transparent heels.

I rest my handbag beside the suitcase and took out a sleeping Salt who clearly didn't have a care in the world with his eyes shut closed and ears set down in a comfortable state.

Lucky for me, Lorenzo was a dog person and didn't have a problem with me carrying along my Doberman.

I didn't know if I should be cautious of the man or not.

Carefully resting Salt on the pillows, I sat on the corner of the bed, kicking off my heels and sat cross-legged.

I scan the Identification which was not fairly new, it was four months old. We didn't want any loophole in my pretense story line so a few month old ID would be great just incase Lorenzo asked for it.

Within the walls of my new Identity, Aurora Lopez was a black-headed curly hair woman. Which for the life of me, I had to dye last night seeing that a few months ago on a once upon a time drunken night, I randomly dyed my hair red to ease off the pressure that I was feeling.

Which might I add, I embarrassedly regret.

Here comes her with another whining story....

Shut up!

"Who are you talking to?"

I gasped and mistakenly throw the I.D. towards Salt's head which instantly wake the poor dog up, he whimpered and growled at me then huff and had the audacity to turn his body around to face away from me.

The nerve of this dog.

Glancing over my shoulders at the captain standing by the cabin door, I toss him a smile, knowing for damn sure that if I was any lighter, my whole damn cheeks would be burning up into a bright red from embarrassment.

"What can I help you with Cap?" I asked while standing as I brush both of my palms on my thighs and quirk a eyebrow at him.

Scratching behind his neck he glance at me with a set of light brown eyes that could be passed off as a pair of gold.

"Just coming to inform you that in just five minutes we will submerge under water so you should be prepare."

Nodding in understanding, I closed the door and twist the lock closed this time and then walked over to the bathroom which was just a few steps away from the bed.

With a new pair of hazel contact lenses in hand, I bend a bit forward over the counter and continued to replace my naturally deep dark brown eyes with a combination of brown-gold and green lenses through the small mirror.

I place a pair of my prescription glasses which was black and white with a half rim design over my eyes and tried to defined my curls a bit more so that when I arrive in Italy I can be seen as the curly headed nanny to the Lorenzo's Black daughter.

I didn't have much time on my hands to prepare, seeing that when I arrive it'd be around mid-day which was the appointed time I was to arrive at the Black's estate.

Checking the time on my phone I notice that it has been thirty minutes since we've left so I decided to get some sleep in to pass time.

I quicky throw on a bonnet and rest my back on the soft bed trying to find the perfect sleeping position. With the pillows now set underneath my cheeks, I position on my side and flap open the documents about the family.

According to the small bit of information place here on Lorenzo, the man owned a multi-billion-dollar oil company which was a clear cover up for his nightly operations done during the streets.

There was no direct picture given of the man and it perks my subconscious up. Otherwise from his second in command who goes by the name of Fire, whose photo was situated perfectly among the sheets of paper, Lorenzo almost seemed non-existing.

Valerio Capone aka Fire is a hunk of his own. Just looking at the image, I know he wasn't one that should be mess with. He was strapped with wide large shoulders, with a mop of red short hair, he had a wide forehead which drifted to that of a straight nose which was a bit crocked.

He had pink plump lips which housed a cigar dangling off the side of his mouth and a cleft curve chin. Tattoos ran across his tan sun-kissed skin with around the edges of his arms and up to his neck.

He was frighteningly handsome with just the amount of darkness sinking behind his light blue eyes.

If his second in command carried such broodiness and it was only through a damn image much less say Lorenzo who was the Don.

Closing the folder, I push it aside and decided to get some rest, after all this job was not made for the weak and I was too damn confident with how I wanted this all to play out.

It's time I allow my River to get the justice he deserve....