Their mother thinks she is cursed with youth, especially with their father looking older

"Vladimir Lucid Plato, you see your uncle Enzo and your father, I have learned how deal with them especially Enzo. Your dear brother is Enzo with your father's brain. Learn to ignore him"

"Ace Alger Plato, Vlad is your older brother and the future king, you need to avoid his anger,"

Ace grinned"mother Vlad has never had fun"

"I just think your definition of fun is different from mine"

***
"Okay I wished this one stays " Eres groaned

"Raina every body part on me is meant for war"

Relly pouted as the braids slowly went back to normal.

"What is wrong with you child?"

Relly went to refuse"your heart beat went faster just now"

She sighed sitting by her mother, been a good listener is one of the things that brings Eres and Raina together.

"How did you know you loved Vladimir? Or even father?"

"When I was ready to let him go to the human world instead of killing him, Mercury, well with him, I made efforts to new changes"

"I know I will disappoint you mother"

Eres raised my brows" Rain I doubt you can disappoint me, Vlad yes but you no"

Rel frowned"how?"

"Child I disappointed my  parents..." Relly raised her brows, her mother can not disappoint anyone.

"Father wanted me to be you, and so did Mother, you are who I could not be, you are a dream come true, I love the crown and everything, but I envy that you find happiness in every little, it is something I will never be able to feel"

She grinned at her mother"you think?"

"You know, I do not pamper your feelings, you are a dream, with Vlad he is a better version of me, I know he can be best"

"I think I like someone but he is human" she rushed out.

"Do you like the human world?"

"Oh no, I don't "

"Human life is short but if it worth it give it a try, just know you have responsibilities and let me see him first, or Your uncles, not your father "

Rel hugged her mother"thank you so much mother"
**

"Just let me hold you" Eres laughed as Caith held her close.

"Caith I am trying to mix some concoctions"

He pulled away to see her small pot of herbs.

"What is this?"  She stir the greenish mixture "Janus gave me a last recipe.

"My love, you can not look older than this"

"My father looked older, my mother, you, even Enzo is beginning to look older while I still look like my daughter"

Caith smirked"you look nothing like Rain"

"Vlad looks like my older brother, last week those younglings at the garden thought he was Dimitri, do you know how that feels?"

"Well I'm not complaining?"

She scoffed"Caith you share so much in common with Janus, everything is always so fine, I still find it difficult to believe you are Mercury"

He chuckled"Ace swears I am the  king of a youngling kingdom"

Eres frowned turning towards Caith"there is a power pole in Jupe, they inhabitants are strong, guarding it with their life, it can add a new region here, I want it..."