chapter 46 failed affair

Start from the beginning

Steven, Greg, pearl and lapis all watched them leave out the window, this felt off so all of them. "Am I the only person who doesn't like this doug guy?", lapis said, everyone replied, "nope! We don't trust him too!". "I think this guy wants to get with my blue-blue", Greg huffed, crossing his arms and leaning on the wall, "don't worry Greg, my diamond only has feelings for you", pearl replied, "but it seems that man does want to try and change that, he will fail most definitely". "I don't think he likes her like that, he seems mean, Connie always tells me about how strict her parents are, they don't even let her eat donuts!", Steven said, reminiscing on all the times he gave Connie donuts in secret and felt like a criminal, "what if he wants to make mum strict like him!?", he exclaimed, imagining his mother making him study all day everyday.

As they where speaking about their issues with doug Steven got a phone call, from Connie, he quickly picked it up and was met by Connie frantically yelling at him. "DID MY DAD GO TO YOUR HOUSE TO SEE YOUR MOM!?", her yelling could be heard by Greg and the gems and they listened in, very interested. "..yes", Steven replied, "DID HE TAKE YOUR MOM!?", Connie yelled back, "...yes", Steven nervously replied, "STEVEN HE WANTS TO START AN AFFAIR WITH YOUR MOM, I KNOW IT! IVE GOT THE PROOF, IM COMING OVER RIGHT AWAY WE GOTTA STOP HIM", then she hung up. Steven looked back at everyone in horror. "so he does want my blue-blue!", Greg said, about to find his guns, "this stupid human doesn't know what he's doing!", lapis said, summoning water fists ready to punch him, "my diamond really is too kind to these human men", pearl sighed, summoning her rapier. Connie ran to the home as fast as she could, "I tried looking for  my dad's car when i was coming here but I couldn't see them", she told Steven, she was now very out of breath, "don't worry Connie we can help find you dad and save my mum!", Steven told her, pointing to lapis who had already summoned her wings and was ready to fight.

Lapis flew Steven and Connie around beach city while pearl and greg where in the van looking for them, pearl was pointing her rapier out the window, ready to stab doug right in his ugly face as soon as she sees him. "Wait, how will pearl and dad know what mr maheswaran's car looks like?", steven asked connie as they held onto lapis' arms and looked down for any signs of them, "dont worry!", connie said, pulling her phone out her pocket, "i texted them a photo!".

"I'm so happy you agreed to this", doug told blue as they drove out of beach city and into some trees, he suddenly stopped just next to a big tree and moved in his seat to face her, "I've told you before but you're so much better than priyanka"-"are you sure?", blue replied, interrupting doug, "she does seem kinda mean but the more I think about it, maybe she's strict because she loves you and Connie, she's a doctor she must've seen so many horrible things happen and fears those things happening to connie and you, you must realise this!", doug was suprised, why would she be so nice about her. "Blue, do you know why I brought you here?", doug asked her, starting to re think his plan, "honesty no! But It's nice spending time, with a friend", blue replied, her voice was so kind then but her words broke Doug's soul. "Oh my god...", he whispered to himself, now regretting this and realising he didn't know blue at all, "are you ok mr maheswaran?", blue asked him, but before he could say anything a voice yelled at them.

"DAD WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!", Connie yelled from above them, they had been listening in this whole time, "mum!", Steven called down to blue, who looked up shocked, "Mr maheswaran is in love with you!", blue looked back at doug shocked, "you're WHAT!?", she exclaimed, jumping out his car. Lapis flew Steven and Connie to the floor and not long after the Mr universe van found them and stopped right outside, pearl leaped out the window and jumped to the car, screeching, "DON'T TOUCH MY DIAMOND YOUR PERVERTED HUMAN PIG", doug ran out the car just fast enough for pearl to miss him.

"whats going on!?" he yelled, as the gems surrounded him. "What's going on is that you tried to get with my wife!", Greg said, getting out the van with a shotgun and pointing it at him, "dad, I can't believe you! I'm telling mom all of this", Connie said, she was so disappointed and on the verge of tears, steven hugged her and tried to calm her down as best as he could. "Doug..", blue said, walking in-between him and greg, "why did you think you could do that?", she asked him, he didn't respond, just looked away, blue's eyes narrowed and became filled with rage, "you think not talking will just get you out of this?", she questioned him, this time her voice more loud and angry, lapis and pearl took some steps back, in fear. "ANSWER ME DAMN IT", blue yelled, storming up to him and summoning a blue energy ball, about to attack until.

"WAIT DON'T", Connie cried, running in front of blue, blue looked at her shocked, "why? Why don't you want me to kill this monster?", she asked Connie, Steven ran in front of Connie, grabbing blue's hand, "she told her mom, she's coming soon, can we please try and do this in a less violent way?", Steven pleaded with his mother, blue just huffed and walked off into Greg's van, Greg followed after her and they both spoke in there until priyanka arrived.

Priyanka quickly got there and was met with blue peaking out the van while doug was being held by lapis' wings that had turned into arms while pearl pointed her rapier to his neck. "What is going on here!?", she yelled, Connie and steven where first to come up to her to try and explain, then she went into the van with blue. After about half and hour with blue she stepped out with her, "blue wants to say somethings to you before I do, doug", priyanka harshly told him, blue wiped away some tears and looked down at him, "I thought you where My friend...why do all boys just want me like that", she sniffed, wiping her eyes with her saree, priyanka put her hand on blue's back and tried to comfort her, Connie also started to cry, this started to make Steven very angry and upset, he hugged Connie tightly, "look what you've done!", he yelled to doug, who didn't even look at him, "you are...you are...YOU SUCK!", Connie yelled to her dad through tears as Steven hugged her.

"Mum", Connie said through tears, "can I spend the night at Steven's House?", Steven and blue where both shocked, "are you sure? This doesn't sound like the right time?", blue asked her, "please can I just," Connie replied, her mother didn't speak, she just nodded so blue and steven went along with it, Connie got in the van with them and drove to their home.

"huh...what the...", blue mumbled, her eyes opening revealing her laying on the couch, none of this had happened she had dreamt the entire thing with doug, and connie was right next to her too, making this even more awkward.