Chapter -44, Saviour

ENZO'S POV:-

"Hahh" she sighed in relief. I smiled, gently massaging her shoulders applying more pressure.

We were in the bathtub taking a cozy warm bath which I prepared specially for her. Her back was facing me as I massaged her shoulders and her back.

"A little down on the waist please" she said arching her back slightly. I smiled. "Yes ma'am" I replied.

I saw her sweetly smiling which never left her lips since the time I agreed to be her slave. In fact I don't mind doing this at all.

If she wants me to be a slave then I will be a slave for her. If she wants me to be a servant then I will also become a servant for her. If it means that I can remain close to her at all times then I am willing to become anything she wants me to.

A ting of guilt pierced me every time I find a hickey or bite marks on her body. Even though I enjoyed doing it, I also felt guilty when she whimpers in pain because of them.

Sometimes I forget how soft and delicate she is for a huge rough monster like me, whom she likes to call a bear.

She hissed when I unconsciously used too much pressure on a particular spot. "I am so sorry baby" I cooed gently rubbing that spot to ease her pain. It was the same spot which I left a mark by sucking and biting too hard.

Despite the pain she gave me a warm smile. "It's fine. I am okay" she gently said. I can't get enough of her voice. It sounds like music to my ear. I want to hear her talk, grumble, sing and moan for me all day.

"Can we get out of the tub? The water is getting cold" she complained, which made me realise for how long we were taking a bath in the tub.

"Yes amore, I will get the towel for you" I said and left her waist. I got out of the tub and walked towards the hanger. I dried off my body with one towel and wore a robe.

She got up from the tub and walked towards me. I gulped watching her wet body all displayed for me. I looked away and took a huge breath.

I need to calm down. Now.

I took another towel and started to dry her body with it. I took out a robe from the hanger which she bought as a couple set. I made her wear it before putting on mine.

She was about to walk away before I held her back by her wrist. I wrapped my one arm around her waist and picked her up in bridal style. She gasped from surprise and quickly held onto my neck.

"What are you doing?!" She asked in surprise.

I started to walk out of the bathroom. "Treating you like a queen" I said. "I told you I will be your slave for today. So today ,I won't even let your feet touch the ground" I said. She adorably giggled which made me smile in content.

I never knew I could feel happy just by hearing someone giggle. Then again, I never knew I could love someone like the endless galaxy and even dream about having a family with her.

"It seems my slave is very serious in his job" she said with a smile. I looked down at her and gently pecked her forehead. "You know I can do this all day" I said.

"I would love that very much" she said with a bright smile.

After I entered the closet room, I gently put her down on the seat in front of the vanity table. "Let me dry your hair" I offered. She nodded obediently.

I slightly dried her hair with the towel for a moment and then dried her hair with a drier. I carefully brushed her silky smooth hair, careful enough not to hurt her.