Chapter -2, kidnapped

ALORA POV:-

After coming back from the café , I went to the garden beside my house to read my favourite book. I sat there for awhile and soon it was almost lunch time

Before I could get up from the sun lounger in the garden, someone hugged me from my back making me gasp.

"Happy birthday kitty!" Someone squealed near my ear. I immediately knew who it was judging by the high pitch voice

"You are late. Leave me" I said trying to pry her hands off me. Trying hard to act angry.

"Aw I am sorry Alor. I had to go outside with mom and dad in the morning" she said still not budging her hands off me

"Then why are you here? Leave" I said

"I am sowwy. Please forgive me birthday queen. The beautifullest person in the world . The cutest kitty" she started to compliment me while snuggling in my neck which made me giggle.

"Okay okay I forgive you. Now let me go you are crushing my bones" I said struggling in her hold. She finally let go of me and sat on the sun lounger next to mine.

"Here. Your birthday gift". She handed me a blue paper wrapped box

"You know it wasn't necessary but thank you René" I said taking the box

"Who said it wasn't necessary? It is my best friend's birthday. Of course I should give her the best gift" she said acting proud. I smiled at her sillyness

René and I have been friends since childhood. Our parents are best friends which also made us best Friends. I have other friends too but she is my favourite and the closest. Whenever I am sad she always tries her best to console me as I do the same with her as well.

She is funny, extrovert and courageous. She may be dumb in studies but she knows what she wants in the future.

Her beautiful brown eyes always sparkle with mischief and excitement. Her beautiful short black hair is naturally straightened and flows gently on her smooth tan skin.

We go to the same School and share everything with each other. She has a boyfriend named Killian but I don't. I still haven't found the one who will make my heart flutter.

I opened the box and squealed from happiness.

"Omg René thanks a lot. I love it!" I exclaimed while hugging her tightly

"I know you will like it" she said while breaking the hug

She gave me a cute mood changing octopus plushie with a pair of cute pastel green socks and a pair of golden pearl stud earrings. I smiled brightly looking at the gift.

After talking for a while we had our lunch and she went home after we went to a park and played our heart out there .

After coming home, I took a small nap. when I woke up it was already 6pm. The dinner is at 8 so I started to get ready for the night.

We planned to have dinner out today. My family wanted to hold a party but I am not a party person so I asked them to have a small dinner with just us and René's family instead.

I wore a sleeveless pink coloured silk long dress. It was extra long on the back. It was flowy and beautiful. There was some stone designs on the neck line and the sleeves

 There was some stone designs on the neck line and the sleeves