Chapter -29, threats

THIRD PERSON POV:-

Alora sighed as she woke up. The rays of warm sunlight shunned from her back, lighting the entire room. She tried to move a little but stopped when she felt something holding her tightly by her waist

After much struggle she turned around. She lazily fluttered her eyes open. She saw Enzo hugging her tightly. Alora smiled. His sleeping face looked so peaceful. She gently ran her fingers through his hair, trailing his stubble beard softly. He smiled in satisfaction in his sleep.

Alora breathed out as she smiled watching his expressions changing in his sleep. She is glad he is finally having some peaceful sleep.

For the past few days he often used to stay awake late and only slept for mere hours. Dark circles were starting to form under his eyes.

She turned her head and grabbed her phone from the bedside table. There were still some time left for Enzo to leave for office. She gently tried to remove Enzo's hand from her waist only to get pulled back more tightly.

"Mm..don't.." he groaned holding her tightly.

"Sh...sleep tight sweetheart " she whispered in his ear and rubbed his back, cooing gently. Soon he relaxed and fell asleep again.

She carefully removed his hand and quietly got out of bed. She tied her hair with a claw clip and started to do her morning routine. She brushed her teeth and took a shower.

She changed into a full body cream colored lace dress. It was sleeveless reaching upto her mid thighs. She slightly combed her hair and left it for air drying.

After she came out of the closet she saw Enzo still sleeping

After she came out of the closet she saw Enzo still sleeping. Hugging a pillow dearly.

She quietly left the room and went towards the kitchen.

"Good morning dear. Should I start making the breakfast?" Asked Florina.

"No. Today I want to make breakfast for Enzo. Can you please help me get out the ingredients?" She asked politely.

Florina smiled at her politeness. She was always like this. Even though Florina is nothing but a mere servant Alora always treated her with respect and always gave her the respect of an elder.

This is why all the servants in the Salvatore Estate likes their mistress, Alora, the most. She is not only upright and responsible but also kind and treats everyone equally.

"Of course dear. I will be glad to help you" said Florina.

They both went to the kitchen and started to prepare to make breakfast.

---------

Enzo groaned in his sleep. He felt cold. He turned around hoping to hold Alora only to find something soft and fluffy. Closing his eyes, his hand roamed around the bed in search of Alora.