Chapter -37, Secrets in the office

THIRD PERSON POV:-

It was morning. Alora was staring at Enzo's sleeping figure. He was lying on his stomach as he slept peacefully.

She couldn't help but stare at him with a gentle smile. She reached out her hand and gently caressed his cheeks. She wanders how she feel in love with him. The man she once swore to hate now became the man she loves.

Her eyes fell on the scar on his back. Her smiling face turned into a grimace. It still breaks her heart whenever she remembers what they did to him. How much sufferings he had to go through at that young age. They truly didn't deserved to call themselves human beings, let alone parents or guardians.

She took a shaky breath. She gently touched his bicep and softly caressed it. "Enzo" she softly called. She shaked him a little more. "Enzo" she called and got a low groan in reply.

"Come on it's morning. You need to go to your office" she said. He didn't reply and fell asleep again. She shaked him a little more. "Enzo".

He groaned. "Let me sleep a little longer. Please baby" he groggily said. She sighed. "Fine. But you need to wake up in a few minutes" she said.

He sleepily gave her a nodded and went back to sleep. She smiled and tucked him with the blanket. He was too tired after those sleepless nights he spent without her. He was addicted to her. He would get peaceful sleeps only when he is with her.

Alora carefully got out of bed. She suddenly stumbled back because of her weak legs. Her legs were trembling. Luckily she was quick to hold onto the bedside table. Her legs had been feeling weak since yesterday. Enzo was true to his promise. He really did make her not being able to walk. At this rate she really won't be able to walk for the next few days.

She glared at his sleeping figure. Her eyes were boring on him. "That big bear" she mumbled under her breath. 'How is he glowing so fine while I am looking like a walking zombie? I can't even walk and here he is sleeping peacefully! '

She cursed under her breath. She tried to walk a bit more but the place between her legs were hurting. She needs to get some exercise or else she won't be able to get up from bed.

Suddenly a plan flashed through her mind. Struggling and stumbling on her way she was finally able to reach to the gym. It was empty.

"Might as well get some exercise" she excitedly said to herself. She opened a cabinet from the gym room and found a pair of women gyms clothing. She took one out and changed into it inside the dressing room.

She wore a black cropped tank top and a black gym shorts. She tied her hair into a high ponytail and plugged in her earpods.

At first she was struggling to push her body to exercise as it has been long since she last went to a gym

At first she was struggling to push her body to exercise as it has been long since she last went to a gym. But after sometime she quickly adapted to it and started to workout.