Chapter -26, his family

A/N

Hello lovies!

Today I want to thank all my readers for voting and reading my story. Thanks a lot for all of your votes🥺. It means so much to me🫶

Thank you very much for voting and please continue to give me your support. I am very grateful for your love and support. Please vote and comment about your thoughts about this chapter and thanks a lot💗

-------------------------

ENZO'S POV:-

I was sleeping peacefully having my beloved in my arms when I got a call. Groaning I picked it up quickly before Alora wakes up. I don't want to disturb her.

"Che cosa(what)?" I roar quietly enough to not wake Alora.

"Sir one of the man who was involved in today's attack tried to run away from the basement " said my right hand man Luca.

"ma che cazzo fai?" I cursed out. (And what the fuck were you doing?)

I cut the call and carefully tried to get out of bed. I tucked her in the blanket and left closing the door after pecking her forehead.

I took hurried steps towards the basement when I heard some commotions from outside. One of my man came running towards me. He gave me a nod to acknowledge me bowing. " Sir we have caught him before he could get out of the mansion. He killed some of our guards as well" he said.

My jaw clenched. "dov'è quello stronzo?" I roared. (Where is that fucker?)

I made my way out and saw a blonde guy all beaten up on the floor with his nose and knees bleeding. Two of my men held him up by his arm. I stood infront of him, glaring into his soul with intimidation.

"You want to die early" I growled and made him look at me by gripping a handful of his hair. He hissed in pain. "You really thought you could get out of my territory that easily" I chuckled darkly.

"Who was the one who sent you to kill me?" I asked growling. He tried to wriggle away out of my grip but failed and then he spit on my face. He chuckled weakly. "You know he didn't came for you. He knows about your whore" he spat.

Wiping his dirty spit off my face I grabbed him by his collar and punched him in his face hard he immediately fell to the ground. I got on top of him and punched his face more brutally by grabbing his collar.

"How. Dare.You. Call her a whore" I said in between punching him. He screamed like a pussy.

"Even if y-you k-kill me I won't say a-anything to you" he said. His screams were like music to my ear. No matter how hard I punched him it didn't felt satisfying. I wanted to torture him.

I didn't even realised when I lost my control and shot him in the middle of his eyes. I shot him several time in the head. Making his face brutally disfigured.

I sighed and call for my mens. "pulisci questa merda" I ordered. (Clean this shit)
They started to do their job after bowing to me.

"Find out everything about this fucker. Specially who he works for" I ordered Luca. "Yes sir" he replied immediately.

I turned around sighing, caressing my temple with the gun. Thinking about what to do next. As I was about to go inside so I could see my heart and have some peace, my eyes widened when I noticed her staring at me through the windows, peeking behind the white certains as they flowed by the soft breeze of wind.