Chapter- 34, his past 2

ALORA'S POV:-

"As soon as I got his custody, I got him in with us. But that was my worst mistake. I should have let him go" she said. I frowned. Why was that a mistake when she loved him like her own and wanted to take care of him?

"After he came, his troubles increased more. As if being an acting lord of the mafia group build by Enzo's father wasn't enough, Dante wanted everything owned by them. Their wealth, their power everything. And for his greed he targeted Enzo, the sole heir to all of this" she said.

"He began to abuse him. Taught him all his twisted ways. He used to take him to the basement and teached him how to torture people. If he didn't do it he would lock him up with that rotten person" she said. I gasped in disbelief. Their cruelty knew no bounds.

——————————————-

THIRD PERSON POV:-

It was evening when Dante came home. After arriving he immediately took Enzo to the basement. His small feet's comparing to his were too small to match his pace.

After they reached the basement, Dante took him to one of the cell. Enzo cringed as a foul smell invaded his nose. An extremely beaten man was tied on a chair. Dante stood near a table and snapped his finger at Enzo, gaining his attention.

"Choose whatever you like" he said cocking his head towards the table as he leaned against it, crossing his arms over his chest. The table was full of knives, whips, axe and much more weapons.

With nervous eyes the little boy glanced at the man tied on the chair. The man was beaten enough to not being able to open his eyes properly. Enzo took slow steps towards the table and meekly glanced at Dante.

"U-uncle. What did the man do?" He meekly asked in fear.

"He tried to oppose against me" Dante replied as he pushed himself off from his leaning position. He strided towards the beaten man and pulled his head up by gripping his hair. The man groaned in pain.

"He dared to oppose ME. The leader of the most feared group. How dare a lowly member of the gang have the audacity to question me" he said. His words darker than charcoal, full of vengeance and arrogance

"He rambled on and on about how this group belongs to the heir of the original leader and I am a lowly servant" he said the last part a bit lowly. "So I thought why not decide his dead by the person he praised about the most?" He turned facing Enzo with a twisted smile.

Enzo shuddered looking at his eyes. All hair of his body stood up alarming his instincts that what is about to happen won't be good.

"Now decide how you would like to kill him" he said as he left the beaten man's hair with a jerk and strided near the table. Enzo nervously eyed the table. He didn't wanted to do this and it was clearly visible. His hands were trembling. But he hide it by fisting his hand.

Declan clicked his tongue in annoyance. He took a knife and shoved it in Enzo's hand. Handing him the knife, he pushed him towards the man.

"Go and do your work. Cut all his fingers out" he ordered as he went to one corner of the room. He stood there staring at him ,crossing his arms over his chest. With fear in eyes, Enzo glanced at him.
"B-but-" " DO IT!" Dante roared cutting him off

The boy flinched from his tone. He took hesitant step towards the man. The man whimpered in pain. "P-please" he whimpered. Enzo's lips quivered as he watched the man beg him.

He dropped the knife. "I-I can't do it" he stammered looking down. Dante's jaw clenched in anger. He strided towards him taking long steps and at next moment Enzo found himself on the ground, holding his burning cheek.