Chapter -25, attack

THIRD PERSON POV:-

"You waited for me babygirl?" Asked Enzo as he entered his office.

He frowned when he found the office room empty. There were no sign of her.

"Mia Cara?" He called. "Alora?" . Still no sign of her was evident. He started to panic. He could feel his heart racing. He was getting anxious.

"Alora? Please babygirl where are you?" He called with much desperation.

He jolted in surprise as a small figure made her sudden appearance in front of him.

"Bo!" Said Alora. She wanted to surprise him for which she hid behind the book shelf. She had a small figure which made it much easier for her to hide.

Enzo's breathing stabled as he stared upon his wife. He immediately engulfed her into a tight hug. He hugged her dearly as if he was clutching onto his life.

"I got so scared baby girl. I am so relieved that you are safe" he mumbled. Alora was squished onto his chest. She could hardly breathe.

"I thought I-I lost you again" he mumbled stammering. 10years ago he lost her in the same way. He went out to talk to some officers .But when he entered the room he found it empty . Only her body laying on the road of the hospital. He went insane as he saw her suicided body laying on the ground.

Alora felt guilty. She clutched onto him and gently rubbed his back as much as she could reach.

"I-I am sorry" she whispered.

"Where were you babygirl? " he asked parting away. Staring into her eyes.

"I-I was hiding behind the book shelf. I just w-wanted to scare you" she said mumbling. She clutched the end of her dress in guilt .

"Don't do this again understood? I was so scared. Don't ever do this." He said. Alora nodded.

"In words babygirl" he ordered. "Y-yes daddy" she said. Smiling he pecked her forehead gently.

"Can we go somewhere to eat? I am hungry" said Alora. She looked at him with doe eyes. His heart warmed seeing looking at her eyes.

He looked at the wall clock and saw it was already lunch time. He looked back at her.
"Yes Mia Cara. Let's go have lunch" he said.
Alora smiled brightly as she nodded profusely.

Enzo got his coat from the coat hanger and made his way to the elevator. He gently placed his hand on Alora's waist and guided her towards the elevator. After they went to the ground floor. They made their way to the entrance.

A car was already awaiting for them. Enzo opened the door for Alora to enter first. Thanking him she got in. Following her Enzo also got inside the car.

Alora was busy gazing outside the window. Every structure and beauty of Italy still amazed her.

"Babygirl" called Enzo. She hummed. Still not looking at him. Sighing he picked her up and made her seat on his lap. She looked at him pouting her lips and frowning. He was behaving strangely, she thought.

He buried his face in her soft chest. His muscles visibly relaxed. She softly brushed his hair with her fingers.

"Is everything alright?" She asked. He nodded. "I just want to hold you like this for sometime." He said. Alora immediately understood and silently brushed his hair.

"You were being naughty today babygirl" he whispered " you need to be punished". Alora stiffened. She wanted to avoid this punishment. For which she intentionally changed the subject.