Chapter - 24 ,donuts

ALORA'S POV:-

It's been days since I got lost in Enzo's office. A lot of things changed after that day. He has became more possessive. Though he doesn't let me meet my parents that much but he frequently let's me talk with them over phone and also let's me talk with my friends in Spain.

I can see him changing gradually. He isn't that angry and cold blooded Enzo Salvatore anymore .He rarely yells at others and gets angry. I sometimes notice him glaring coldly at others when they do something wrong, which means causing me harm but atleast it's better than killing them directly.

"Hi sweetheart. You are ready?" Enzo asked as he came from my back and pecked my cheeks. I smiled.

"Yes" I said like an excited child. I put the hair brush down and got up fixing my dress.

I wore a lavender coloured dress with floral prints all over. I also wore a lavender cardigan over it.

"You look beautiful as always, my goddess" he said and pecked my forehead

"You look beautiful as always, my goddess" he said and pecked my forehead. I like his cute small gestures. Every time I dress up he never forgets to shower me with compliments.

"Your welcome" I said softly. He took my hand in his and went downstairs as I followed behind. Breakfast was already served on the table.

"Good morning Master and Senora" greeted Florina.
"Good morning, Florina" I greeted back smiling. She also smiled.

Enzo just sat down in his chair without even replying. He always does this. I tucked him by the sleeve of his shirt. He looked at me confused. I pouted glaring at him.

"When someone greets you 'morning' you also have to return it. It's rude to say nothing" I scolded him .Both his eyebrows raised as he looked at me surprised?

"But baby-" . "No buts. Greet her back Enzo . It's rude not to" I said. He hesitated but eventually gave up.

"Okay darling. If that's what you want" he said and turned towards florina.

"Good morning Florina" he greeted. I smiled in Victory. Florina looked at him surprised .Her face showed, she never heard him greet her since a long time.

"I-I .T-Thank you master" said Florina. She was truly shocked and it was evident on her face.

Enzo started to place breakfast on my plate first. He placed all my favourites making me smile. "Thank you" I said smiling as I took the fork.

He smiled showing his cute dimples.

"Welcome. Mio sol" he said. He also filled my glass with orange juice which I always have in breakfast.

After breakfast I escorted Enzo to the foyer. Where Declan was already waiting for him with a car. "Good bye mia cara" he said as he pecked my forehead. I also pecked his cheeks taking him by surprise.