Chapter -36, Confession

THIRD PERSON POV:-

"No one can harm you now Enzo. Because I am here" she said. She stood in her tip toe and gently kissed both his eyes. "I will always be there for you my love. I will take all your pains away" she said as she looked up at him with promising eyes and a sincere smile.

"Why why are you d-doing this? Others would have m-mocked me, they would have disgust me then why....why do you want to stay with a man like me?" He finally asked. He couldn't understand why she still wanted to be with him and loved him even after knowing all this.

"That's because I love you. And I have seen the man you can be" she said. She wiped his tears with her thumb. "I know you were innocent. You just got pulled into the dirty games of an unscrupulous man. You had no fault in it"

She kissed his lips gently. He closed his eyes feeling the sensation of her soft lips against his after a long time. "So whoever disgusts you are the bad people not you" she said pulling away.

He growled. He grabbed her by the back of her head and pulled her into a rough kiss. She gasped in surprise. She staggered back as he kissed her while stepping forward. Her back hit the cold wall sending shivers down her spine.

He kissed her roughly. He kissed her like a starving animal, roaming every inch of her lips. He loved her so much to the point that his heart pained from all the love he helds for her. He poured all his emotions out in the kiss.

Her breaths got shallower as he continued to kiss her. His hands roamed all over her body. He kept her steady by pressing his knee between her legs.

His hand trailed over her thighs under her clothes. He tightly squeezed her upper thighs. Which made her gasp. He pulled back when she was on the verge of passing out from lack of air.

He looked at her with dark eyes. She was staring at him with half lid eyes, red cheeks and red lips. Her chest heaved up and down as she breathed heavily. The thin strap of her dress perfectly showed her red shoulder and neck. Lust swirled in his eyes.

"Fottimi!(fuck me!)" he cursed under his breath

"Fottimi!(fuck me!)" he cursed under his breath. His hand slides behind her neck. "You are so beautiful Amore. You are so fucking gorgeous" he whisper in her neck. He kissed her neck and gently nipped her skin. She let out a trembling sigh.

"You will be the dead of me amore" he whispered and groped her ass giving it a tight squeeze which made her gasp loudly.

He trailed kisses down from her neck to her collarbones. He placed a kiss over the mole on her collarbone and trailed down to her cleavage. She felt her core wet from his touch.

He cupped her breast and gave it a light squeeze making her moan. She wore a white sleeveless body con. Her goddess like figure was perfectly visible in that dress. The moment he saw her his hands itched to grope her breasts and touch her soft silk like body.