(Jungkook's mansion)

He can't imagine that he will live here but he is. " Wow I never saw this much beautiful mansion in my life." Jimin thought. Jungkook look at jimin and then ignored him and come in mansion leave jimin behind confused. Mr Lee came near jimin and said. " Sir this way. Please." Said to jimin with respect and jimin Hummed and walk in. When he entered in he forgot to breathe. " OMG so beautiful" he thought and looking everywhere in mansion. He is standing in big living room.

 He is standing in big living room

(Living room..) (think it's night time)

And then maids come and bow him and welcome him with full respect. "Welcome mrs Jeon." One head Maid said. And jimin bow back and everyone shocked and they thought that why jimin bow back them.

" Thank you all and call me jimin bcz you all look like older than me." Jimin said with cute and beautiful smile on
Face. Everyone shocked first and then now they smile but they never say and call jimin with his name. " Thank you sir but we are not call you by your name sorry sir." Head Maid said and smile back. " Don't worry you can." Jimin said. "Please sir we are not disrespect our master." Jimin said nothing back and just hmmm.

"Can you tall me where is my room" jimin said to maid. "Yes sir we properd your room please come with me." Maid respectfully said and jimin walking with her to his room.

"Sir this is your and master's badroom." Maid said and jimin just shocked bcz he think that he live alone in his own room. But here he live with jungkook in same room.
"Me and jungkook both living in same room"jimin asked to maid. "Yes it's mrs Jeon's order." Maid said."O..o.. okay t.th.thank y..you."jimin said with hesitate. And maid bow towards him and left from there. Jimin think sometime and then he opened the door and entered in badroom.

(Jungkook's badroom

(Jungkook's badroom. Now it's jimin too.)

Jimin frozen after watching the room. Today jimin time to time get surprised. "Wow this room so beautiful. It's that true is I am sleep in this room." Jimin ask to himself. Room is little dark but it's giving sexy vide. Jimin thought. Jimin just looking around in the room and then he heard bathroom door open.

Well sexy I mine jungkook come out from the bathroom. Showing his hot fresh body. Jimin hear door open sound and turned around and look at jungkook who take shower and come out half naked. Jungkook's body to mark the death of jimin. Water was pouring down from his wet hairs to touch each part of  his wet toned body genuinely and finally vanished meeting the towel around the jungkook's thin waist. Now jimin wanted to be those water drop. Jimin was mesmerized by the flawless toned hot body owned by the JUNGKOOK himself. Jimin's determination to own it only for himself was not less. "..I need an explanation why he is this handsome to kill me alive in this damn early life.." Jimin thought in mind and looking at jungkook's hot body.

"You are such a perverted human huh??" Jungkook said. and jimin fillnched from jungkook deep and cold voice and come out from his thought..

"No. I.i.i am n.not.." jimin said norvsly.

"I can say you just raped me with those fucking eyes." Jungkook said and smirked. And jimin just embarrassed. " I.i a.am s.so.sorry" jimin said. He is feeling uncomfortable and scored now because he is alone with this hot and handsome man but same time scery. "Hmm good then I think you also know that this marriage is just for family and your dad's wish and my dad fullfill your perents last wish. Right." Jungkook asked. Jimin nodded and looking down. "So you have to follow my rules bcz now I am your husband. So what do you think." Jungkook asked to jimin. " Y.y.Yes. " jimin said still looking down. "Hmm so here is some rules you have to follow. 1) what I said to you you have to do without compliance
2) when you have to go out or somewhere you have to take promise from me. If I said no so it's mine no.
3) never talk to back me without respect. Now understand. " Jungkook ask coldly. Jimin just look at him and quickly look down again BCS jungkook looking at him. " Yes..yes.. mr.je..jeon ju. Jung..jungkook. " jimin call jungkook with his name. Jungkook smirked and hummed and go in closet. Jimin then look up and take long breath. Jimin walk in bathroom to freshup.

In closet (jungkook pov.)

I came in closet and close the door behind me. I said him some rules bcz I don't want to him go alone and with someone outside I don't know but I am not like this. I just thinking about him he is looking so beautiful not Lia. But He is really beautiful more than anything. And I don't want to anyone look at him like the way everyone looking at him in ceremony. And I don't know what I feel but this feeling is good. I smile and change and wore comfy night clothes. And I come out and site on the bed. And open my phone.

Jungkook pov end.......

Jimin take shower and he forgot to take clothes for chenge so he opened door to look outside in room is jungkook is there or no and he see that jungkook is sitting on bad and using phone. And again he closed the door. Jungkook look up when he heard the door sound. He understands that jimin is forgot something so he standup and walked out of the room. Jimin again look outside there jungkook is not in room so he walked out and come in closet and close the door. And then he look up and once again he suprised. It's really big closet for Jimin.

Mrs Jeon arrenge everything for jimin and jin things already in their places

Mrs Jeon arrenge everything for jimin and jin things already in their places. mrs Jeon set everything in jungkook's mansion for jimin what he needs or not. First jungkook said not but then he agreed. She said everything to jimin.

Jimin chenge his clothes and he wore his night clothe. Jimin come out side in room and take pillow and blanket and sleep on the couch. He don't want to sleep with jungkook in same bad. He think about his life some time later he slept. Jungkook come in room and look at jimin's sleeping peacefully on couch. he also slept on bad.

To be continued.......

.
.
.
..
.
.
.
Long cheptar......

Hyyy guys how are you all doing
O think you all doing good and well.
I am sorry for late update. Please forgive me.

Hmm I think you all forgive me.

Okay byy guys 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜😊💜💜😊💜💜😊💜💜💜😊😊💜😊😊💜💜💜💜💜😊😊💜😊😊💜😊😊💜💜💜😊💜😊😊😊😊💜😊😊😊💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜😊💜💜💜😊💜😊💜😊💜💜😊💜💜💜💜😊😊😊💜😊 😊 😊😊💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜