Chapter 13: Fans

I sat in the living room next to Ritz and the twins with my jaw down to the floor as I started at their laptop. Velvet and Veneer had finished editing their song titled, Watch Me Work, and they were now playing it for us. The two sat next to me and Ritz with a weird grin on their face awaiting for mine and Ritz's feedback on it. "You guys made this?!" I say and put my hands on my cheeks in a shocked way. "Yes?" Velvet said. "It's so good!" Me and Ritz freak out. "I love it!" I shout and at our words, the sibling's faces beamed.

"So should we upload it onto YouTube and stuff?" Veneer asked and they both stared at us for approval. "Um, YES?!" Me and Ritz say and the twins get happy. "I'm doing it!" Velvet said and snatched the laptop from Veneer as he was grabbing it. "Okay, okay!" He said and laughed as he stood up and went over to Ritz and grabbed his arm dragging him to his room. I smiled and turned to Velvet and watched as she concentrated on the laptop. "And it's uploaded!"

"OMG! I'm gonna be your first fan!" I say and find the lyric video on YouTube and add it to my playlists. Velvet giggled, "Actually, my first fan was some account named 'ILoveVelvet69' or something. They liked and commented on all of mine and Veneer's covers since we started posting them this year." My heart sank a little and I laughed.

"Uh, yeah. That's me." I say and grin as I watch Velvet make multiple funny and confused faces. "Excuse me? Could you say that again, I don't think I heard you right." She says and leans a little closer to me. I pull up my YouTube account and show her the username. "That's me," I say and laugh. "Okay.." Velvet says and closes her laptop with a breath and a swallow. "I have, SO many questions." She pauses and interlocks her fingers. "Like, how did you find my YouTube?! Why has your name always been 'ILoveVelvet'?! And why didn't you tell me?!" She said loudly with a laugh.

"Well. Let's just say, I've had a massive crush on you since you first transferred to Rageous High, and I don't know? It was just never a matter to speak about." I say and she squints her eyes at me. "Have you been stalking me?" She says and stands up. "What?! No! No way!" I say and lean back as she walks closer to me. "You do stalk me!" She says and points her finger out and pushes me back with it. I put my hands up as I've been caught, "Okay! Yes! I did at the time but I don't do it anymore!" I say and she grins

"Sure, what about all those times you've watched me in PE?" She said and my eyes widened. "PE?! You said you didn't even know we had PE together!" I said and she smirked at me getting closer to my face, I felt myself get butterflies. "I could feel your eyes on me." She says and I avert my gaze away from her but she grabs my face and makes me look at her, I become a blushing mess. "I-I don't think we should talk about this right now!" I say, "Oh? Why not?" She says and leans even closer to me. "Because! I uh, I actually think I hear Ritz calling me!" I say and stand up while walking backwards.

Velvet turned and gave me a smile with a laugh as I ran off upstairs. I ran into Veneer's room and both boys flinched when I entered their room. I gave them a blank stare as I took in what I saw. Veneer was sitting on Ritz's lap straddling him while Ritz played Fortnite. Veneer sat up but Ritz pulled him back down and kept him there. "Hey, Orchid." Ritz says and turns the chair to look at me. Veneer stayed on his lap and buried his face in Ritz's shoulder and neck. Aww, they're so cute together. I fumbled my phone out of my pocket and snapped a quick photo. "Hey!" Ritz shouted and I laughed. "Got a second controller?" I ask and walk up to them. Ritz turns and grabs something then hands it to me, "Here." He said and I walked around and sat on Veneers bed where I could see to play.

"OMG! Sparkles! I forgot all about this dog!" I say as I lean forward and pet the dog that was lying peacefully on veneers pillows.

(SIS ME TOO I LITERALLY FORGOT THIS DOG EXISTED TILL IT RANDOMLY POPPED INTO MY MIND THE OTHER NIGHT WHEN I WAS TRYNA SLEEP☠️)