Chapter 9: Fucked Up For You

As soon as I felt myself start to wake up my eyes shot open. I rolled over and grabbed my phone, it was 10:30. I pulled up my texts with Orchid and texted her to see if she was awake.

Orchid❤️

'Good morning.'

'Morning<3'

She responded almost instantly and a large smile came across my face. Is it raining out? I hopped out off of my bed and went over to my window and looked outside. Yup, poring out.. I sighed and walked over to my closet to pick out an outfit for today. It has to be good, not anything sloppy. I decided to go with black leggings, a white cropped tank top and a brown hoodie. It was just a simple outfit, I didn't wanna overdo anything. I took a deep breath before running downstairs and seeing a note on the counter.

'Me and Ritz went out for a date! Have fun with Orchid ♡'

I rolled my eyes and went over to grab the flowers that had arrived last night. I took them in my hands and went outside to the car.. that wasn't there.? Fuck, I forgot Veneer and Ritz went out. I went back inside and into the garage when I remembered something.

We had a motorcycle.

I grab the keys and walk over to it. I open the garage and before I pull out of the driveway I close the door with the remote. I start driving and go fast down the roads. This feels amazing! I haven't road this thing in forever! I smiled to myself as I felt the wind blow against my face and the humid rain pour on top of me.

I look down and see the flowers I had sitting on the seat between my legs. Fuck! They are getting ruined! I speed up my driving and hit every turn. I lean forward and squint trying to see where I was. I turned quickly as I almost missed my turn and it made me go all wobbly. I held the handlebars tight but I started to feel the bike tip to the right and all of the sudden I hit the ground and my vision went blurry...

Within a second I was awake again. My vision had just cut off due to impact but I'm fine! I stand up and look around for my flowers. I run over and grab them, I then bolt for Orchid's Apartment. My bike was already in the parking lot so I just left it there hoping no one would take it or hit it with their car. I walked up the steps and started to get out of breath. What the hell?!

I stood in front of her door. I took a deep breath before raising my hand and knocking on her door. This is it. I'm doing it.

The door came open and I froze for a second. "Velv-" "I got you flowers!" I say and hold the flowers up. She looked down at them and her eyes widened. "Oh my god! Uh! I didn't buy any flowers actually!" I say and toss them off the rails and into a bush. They were completely destroyed after the rain had made them soaked and soft and the crash had torn them and made them all dirty and dark. Orchid laughed for a second before looking me up and down. "Uh, I-" "What happened to you?!" Orchid said with panic in her voice. "What do you mean?" I said and tried to give her a smile but my heart was racing so much it hurt and I felt so nervous and scared I felt like I could pass out. But maybe the nerves weren't the actual reason I felt that way.

"You're bleeding! Like, badly!"

She covered her mouth and I gave her a confused look before going to itch a spot on my head that had been itching for a few seconds now. I felt my heart sink when I felt something gooey. My hand slowly shook as I looked at it, covered in blood. "I-It doesn't matter! I have to tell you something.." I say but say the last part almost inaudible. "It does matter! What happened?!" She said and took a closer look at me. I had a huge gash on the side of my head and I had road rash going down my cheek and shoulders, a little bit on my arms. "I got in a wreck, on my motorcycle. But I need to tell you that I-" "Motorcycle?! Oh my god, Velvet." Orchid groaned.