Chapter 8: Im Not An Asshole

I walked down the halls, looking around for the twins. "Velvet?!" I called out and heard a few thumps coming my way. "I'm here, you okay?" She says, and I smile at her, "yeah," I say, and she grabs my hand and pulls me back into her room. "Wanna watch a movie?" She asks, and I nod, momentarily forgetting she couldn't see me. "Yeah, sure," I say, and she sits on her bed and I sit next to her. She turns her TV on and we scroll through Netflix and settle for a horror movie.

"Do you like horror?" Vel asks me, "sometimes." I say and laugh a little awkwardly. She just smiles and grabs my hip, pulling me closer to her. My heart skipped a beat but I ended up calming down.

Quite a bit has passed through the movie. Some parts have been scary but over all it was quite boring. Velvet was now laying her head on my stomach and I was playing with her hair." This is so boring!" Velvet said like she was reading my mind. "Very." I say and laugh. She looked up at me with a calm smile and leaned in for a kiss. I gave her a quick peck and she just sat up and came more on me.

She leaned down and kissed me again, then again, then more heated. She grabbed my hands and held them above me, pinning me down. We continued kissing and nothing more which I didn't mind but I also wouldn't mind going a little farther to how we were earlier..

She pulled away and kissed my cheek then gave me a smile. She laid her head down on my chest again and I put my arms around her. My heart was pounding, I wondered if she could hear it. Wait, this is a good time to confess..!

"Hey, Vel?" I say and feel myself get that nervous feeling and butterflies in me. Then she sat up and So did I. "Yes?" She said and just as I was about to speak up and say it. My phone rang. She gave me a confused look and I just sighed. "One second." I say with a sad but also annoyed tone that every time I get a chance to confess to her it gets interrupted or ruined. I grabbed my phone and answered the call seeing it was my mom.

"Orchid! It's been so long! How have you been?" My mom asks and I smile at hearing her voice. I love my mom so much. "I've been good, you?" I say and she laughs. "Same as always. Your sister has been a handful recently." We both laugh. "I bet." A few minutes of silence pass by and I look to Velvet. She was staring at me with a confused look but she also looked really cute. "We all miss you. Can we come over to your apartment and all eat dinner together? Your cooking is amazing!" Mom says excitedly, "Oh! Uh, sure! I don't see why not." I say, "Okay then! We'll all be over in an hour." I stand up off of Velvet's bed and walk into the middle of her room.

"An hour?!" I say trying not to sound a bit panicked but it kinda slipped from me. I won't have enough time to cook something actually good! And fuck, how am I gonna cover these hickeys?! "Yes, is that a bad time?" Mom asks and my eyes widen. "No! Not at all! I'll see you soon!" I said, "Okay! Bye, I love you!" "I love you too!" We both say and I hang up. I jolted once I felt arms snake around me from behind.

"Who was that?" Velvet said with a cold voice filled with jealousy. "My mom." I say and shiver when Velvet's cold hands held my waist and she went down and kissed my neck. My breathing hitched and I leaned my head back to the side and she started sucking around that area. For a moment I forgot all about my mom and the dinner I was supposed to be making. One of her hands trailed up my body and went under my shirt and holding on tight to my breast.

"Wait!" I paused and turned around. "I need to leave! Can you please take me home? Mom is expecting me to cook an amazing dinner for her and the family and I have an hour to finish a whole meal, shower, and find a way to cover these hickeys!" I say and she laughs. "Yeah, I guess." She said and looked around. "Here's your clothes from the other day. You can just keep what you're wearing." She says and tosses me my clothes I had worn before I stayed here and took hers. "Thanks!" I say and grab my other things.