𝟻𝟼. 𝙳𝙸𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶

Juliet's POV

My gun is trained on Gabriel as he walks into my room with no care in the world. I notice bruises on his face but except for that, he seems to have gotten well. Well, it looks like he needs to be sent back to the hospital.

"Looking good Gabriel" I speak clicking my gun to let him know that the safety is off.

"Good enough for you to open your legs?" his question makes me feel disgusted. He chuckles before walking up to my bed. He looks down and scowls when he sees Ivan's shirt lying there. He looks at me with a sneer.

"Why are you here?" I ask my question.

"For you, of course" he answers me with a wink. I scoff at his reply.

"If you know what's best for you then you will leave right here or else, I will fucking shoot you" I warn him in all seriousness. I may not be able to kill him but I can very well shoot his fucking legs and hands.

"Now...now...Jules, I had to go through a lot of trouble to get you alone" his words shocked me.

"You...you attacked the warehouse" I speak as soon as I realize that he made sure no one would be here just so that he could be alone with me. This fucking bastard!

"Correct! I expected nothing less from you" he gives me a sickening smile. He is not the man that I once loved...no, he is a man who will do anything to get what he wants even if it means hurting people that never did him any wrong.

"You have thirty seconds before I shoot you" I clench my jaw.

"And if I don't?" he questions, taking a step towards me. I don't bother stepping back because the likes of him never scared me.

"Don't turn this war into something ugly" my anger is at its peak and by this point, my hands are shaking to pull the trigger. Just one little movement and I can end his pathetic life.

"You are the one who turned it ugly by sleeping with that bastard!" he hisses. He is just inches away from the barrel of my gun. I can pierce him through with one bullet. "Seriously Jules...if you wanted to whore yourself around, you should've just called me and I would-" I don't bother hearing the rest and fire the bullet.

His hand is gripping my hands tightly, the gun is pointed towards the ceiling, a hole made in it with my bullet. I mentally cursed myself for using a gun with a silencer because no one heard the shot. Well, that only means that I get to show Gabriel his place. I raise my leg and hit him right on his knees, he grunts falling. I try to kick his face next but he is quick to recover from my last kick and grabs my leg mid-way, making the gun fall from my hands.

"It hurt bambina" he smirks.

"It. Will. Hurt." I say each and every word with pressure. I elbow him on the chest and finally, he releases my hand which I use to scratch his face.

"Enough!" he yells before I realize he takes something out of his pocket and I realize it's a taser. Then I feel electricity zapping through my entire body, rendering me immobile. My entire body convulses as I fight the pain. Finally, it stops after a few seconds but I still feel my body shaking. Gabriel stands up.

"I really didn't want to do this" he says before he picks me up and the next thing, I know is being thrown on the bed. My body is still frozen but I try my hardest to move. I feel something move finally, but it is just my fingers.

"F-fuc-k y-you" I stutter and finally feel movement in my right hand.

"Don't tempt me" he says and the next thing I know my t-shirt is torn leaving me in just my bra. There are dark marks that Ivan left.