𝟺. 𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙾 𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙶

Juliet's POV

The morning comes quick and after a workout, I get into the steaming hot shower. My mind cannot help but wonder how today will go, I was this close to boarding my jet to leave this god-forsaken place and never coming back as I promised. Then I remind myself that this is for my brother Diego and Analisa so I need to suck it up.

After getting out of the shower I walk into the large closet deciding on what to wear. I don't care about anyone else; I wear for myself and besides everyone there knows not to mess with the Donna of the American mafia. Finally, I decide on the outfit and wear it.

I reach the reception where Calix along with 10 of my guards already waiting for me

I reach the reception where Calix along with 10 of my guards already waiting for me. They all look at me and I notice some of my men staring at my body but quickly averting their eyes. I notice Calix wearing black slacks with a shirt the same color as my mine.

Great minds think alike.

"You look ravishing Juliet" he says.

"Where are the other guards?" I ask him.

"I have already sent them to the Valentino estate to look at the security before we get there" he replies.

"Then let's go and get this over with" I tell him.

I walk out of the hotel with everyone staring at me and my guards surrounding me in a protective stance. and Calix get into the limo while my guards get into the 4 SUV's behind us.

Today will be a long day.

₪⸗₪⸗₪

The place is just like remembered it; like a castle as I once called it.

I walk inside the mansion where the soft music is coming from

I walk inside the mansion where the soft music is coming from. 5 years later, I still remember each and every single detail but I also remember each and every single stab to my heart. I remember when we spent two months christening every single surface. How he gave me that tattoo in the room just above the ceiling.

How I wish I could burn this place to ground.

Shaking off the feeling I walk outside to see all my family members drinking and talking amongst themselves. I give my guards a signal and they scatter around the place leaving me with Calix.