𝟻. 𝙱𝚄𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚂

Double update for my cutipies!

love u all so much!

ENJOY!

₪⸗₪⸗₪

Juliet's POV

I hate this fucking dinner!

Why do I have to stay here even after spending the entire fucking day pretending to be happy while all I want to do right now is just kill someone?

I swear to god if it wasn't for Annalisa and Diego, I would be in New York right now, possibly fucking someone or killing someone...or maybe both. I ignored Gabriel like a plague but it wasn't like he was even interested in talking to me, so it was more like mutual ignoring that we had going on.

God, I really want to kill him!

For dinner we came to a very famous Italian restaurant owned by Gabriel, the entire table is filled with just 'close family' with me, Calix, my father, Diego, Annalisa, Maya, Charlotte, and her husband, everyone else left after the lunch. Mirabella stayed behind with Ezio. Thank god at least the table is large and I don't have to sit anywhere near him. Gabriel is sitting at the head of the table while I sit on the other end but that fucker just won't stop staring at me.

Seeing him being too loving and gentle with Mirabella just breaks my heart even further because I see the future that I always dreamt of but it wasn't mine anymore. Even after drinking down the entire bar how come I am still sober.

"Dinner will be over soon" Calix whispers.

"I hope it does before I kill someone" I reply.

I look up to see Gabriel clenching his jaw with an angry expression looking at the close proximity between me and Calix. I ignore him like usual and focus on my drink which is my dinner for tonight.

"Juliet are you single?" Charlotte asks suddenly making Gabriel glare at her.

"Yes" I reply knowing clearly that Charlotte has a habit of interfering in people's business.

"Not for long, I have many handsome men just dying to meet you" Annalisa says making my father and Diego look at her with a questioning look.

I know what she is trying to do her...not working Annalisa.

"Then what is the deal with you and that model Dylan? You both look quite good together" Charlotte says.

"There is no deal, we just fuck" I reply nonchalantly.

"STOP REMINDING ME THAT!" my father shouts.

"I am this close to killing that bastardo (bastard)" Diego growls.

Apart from these two protective men, the anger is seething from a certain someone sitting at the head of the table looking like he could kill anyone just by their eyes and right now I am at the receiving end.

Now the dinner is getting interesting.

"You just have to find the right man who will love you" Charlotte says looking dreamily at Gabriel.

"Love is nothing but a hoax" I speak with a raised voice and everyone looks at me.

"I think we should talk about something else" Annalisa says trying to change the topic.

"But I was just saying this to Jules beca-" Charlotte says but I cut her off.

"Don't call me that" I tell her in a calm yet deadly tone.