𝟸. 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙴

Gabriel's POV

I walk in the busy corridors of my company, no one dares to even look me in the eyes and I could smell their fear. I ignore all the 'good morning' that come my way and step into my private elevator.

Once I reach the top floor, I walk down the quiet corridor where only a few people are present, privacy is very important to me. As soon as I step into my office my assistant Crissy shuts down the TV immediately and she looks a little disturbed.

"What is it?" I ask her as I make my way towards her.

"Nothing" she replies and hides the remote behind her making me even more suspicious.

"Give me the remote Crissy" I demand and she defeatedly gives it to me.

I switch on the 65 inches TV. What I see makes my blood boil and vision is covered in red. I do not even notice the tight grip on the remote that causes it to break. The headline read...

'The Billionaire Bachelorette Juliet Garcia is seen locking lips with the famous American model Dylan Jackson today morning outside The Plaza Hotel. Looks like the most desirable female is finally off the market-'

I mute the Tv and see the video of the only woman I ever loved kissing the blonde bastard in front of everyone. His hands on her waist holding her tightly.

That fucking Asshole is touching what is mine!

Mine?! Huh! I lost that right 5 years ago when I married her sister while she stood there watching with tears in her eyes. That image of her when I last saw her is imprinted in my mind and haunts me to this day. I remember her turning away and walking out of the church and since then I have never seen her except for the tabloids.

"I am taking the day off" I tell Crissy.

Without waiting for any reply, I walk out of the office seething with anger. I make my way into the parking and send my driver home. Getting into my Lamborghini I drive back to my warehouse like a madman. I don't even care about leaving behind my guards. I don't even care about the traffic rules because I own this fucking country, the only thing in my mind is her.

Juliet Garcia.

The woman who has my heart, the woman who I broke. The grip on my steering wheel tightens and my knuckles turn white.

Soon I find myself in front of my warehouse and as soon the guards see me, they open the door. I get out of my car slamming the door shut and see Ezio my only Capo making his way towards me with a knowing look.

"You saw the news?" he asks.

I don't reply and make my way towards the basement with Ezio right behind me, he knows I need to kill. So, I remove my tie and jacket, fold my sleeves before walking towards the man tied in the chair.

He is a traitor who was selling girls behind my back, I hate nothing more than traitors and people who don't respect women.

"Bring me the suitcase Ezio" I order.

Soon Ezio puts down my black suitcase and I open it to reveal my favourite toys.