𝟹𝟸. 𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 & 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙱𝚈𝙴𝚂

Juliet's POV

I look around the room drinking scotch for the first time in the last six months. Calix is sitting on one side while Annalisa sits on another, both keeping me from snapping again. I could see bruises on his cheek, there is no doubting that he went back to 'The Pit'. My eyes fall on Gabriel who is sitting there with a bandaged shoulder where I shot him earlier.

I wait for anyone to start speaking as I told them everything. From mine and Gabriel's secret relationship years ago to what role Charlotte played. Diego was very shocked and angry at Gabriel, Annalisa had to control him before he could do any serious damage. It's a good thing Calix came in time and calmed me down. To say he was shocked seeing me alive would be an understatement but our reunion can wait for now.

"I want Charlotte dead" I say finally breaking the silence.

"Juliet this is so much more complicated" Diego replies.

"It is not. She destroyed my life and now I am going to take hers" I tell him.

"She is your sister" my father says pinching the bridge of his nose.

"And yet she betrayed all of us" I speak.

They all go silent and I look at Gabriel who is looking at the ceiling and tapping his fingers on the table, something he does whenever he is in deep thought. Does he not feel any kind of anger towards her? Does she mean that much to him? Of course, she does, she is the one he married and had a kid with. She is his queen.

"She will be punished for whatever she did but killing her is not an option" my father says.

"She. Will. Die." I say and get up to find that bitch.

"Don't take another step" Gabriel's dark voices booms making me stop.

"I will kill her Gabriel and you know it...so, just give her to me and I will make it less painful" I say looking him in the eye.

"I cannot Jules...you know I cannot. She is Bella's mother, what will I tell my daughter? That I let her mother die...I did not do anything and just stood there" he says. I know what he is trying to tell me but my judgment is clouded by my anger and pain of all these years.

"She destroyed my life...our life" I whisper and I could see the pain in his eyes too.

"She is your sister" my father says.

"SHE IS NOT!" I shout. For the first time, I have ever raised my voice at him!

"She is not my fucking sister! My pathetic excuse of a sister died the day she decided to do all of this!" I speak and Calix stands beside me grabbing my shoulder for support.

"I agree with Juliet" Calix says.

"What?!" Ezio shouts.

"I also want Charlotte to die" Calix says.

"You don't get a say in this! This is a family matter!" Diego screams at Calix.

"He is my family! He was there with me when I was broken from inside while you all were busy with your damned lives! None of you could see my pain!" I scream. I cannot even look at Gabriel's face anymore, it just hurts too much.

"While you were busy with your little family, I was dying from inside! I spent my entire day inside rings fighting to at least feel something! YOU KILLED ME!" I yell at Gabriel and he winces at each of my words. I then turn towards Diego and my father "And you did not even see my pain! You were so happy for Charlotte and her family that you did not see my pain and suffering!"