𝟻𝟹. 𝙺𝙴𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙸𝚂𝙴

Juliet's POV

Ivan.

Gun.

Pointed at Gabriel.

The silver gun with a cross engraved on the barrel. Might heart is calm...too calm. Like I am looking forward to this moment. I mean why wouldn't I? The man I love will shoot the man who wrecked me. Isn't this the perfect gift from your lover? Call me psycho or ruthless...I won't deny it. But it is Gabriel who made me like this and we all know what they say... You reap what you sow.

Gabriel barely manages to sit up straight but still laying on the floor looking directly at the gun.

"Хотел бы я, чтобы у меня было время мучить тебя вечность [I wish I had time to torture you for eternity]" Ivan clicks the safety off and that is when I hear multiple voices ring in the hall.

"What the-" Diego stops short when he sees Gabriel's bloodied body on the floor, then at Ivan, and then at me. "Now this is something I'd like to see" he leans back against the large pillar and I can't help but agree with him. Guess the feelings are mutual when it comes to Gabriel.

Annalisa runs into the hall and stops right beside Diego.

"What is happening?" she looks around the entire situation.

"Join the fun babe" Diego grabs her by the waist but she pushes herself out of his grip.

"I-is he g-going to ki-ll Gabriel?" Lisa's voice quivers as she walks to where I am standing.

"That bastard has it coming" Diego just lets out a chuckle.

"J-jul-es" this time it is Gabriel whose voice stutters as blood gushes out his mouth.

"Shut the fuck up!" I hiss...hating the way that name comes out of his mouth.

"Don't worry sweetheart...I will shut him for you" Ivan gives me a sideways smirk. His grey eyes locked with mine, looking right into me and then he pulled the trigger. The sound echoes all over the mansion.

But...

There isn't the satisfying thud of the dead body dropping on the polished marble. I look and see that Lisa has raised Ivan's hand in the air making the bullet hit the overhead ceiling where I can see the bullet hole.

"Anna!" Diego runs up to Lisa and pulls her away. "Shit!" he curses as he checks her for any injuries. Ivan is glaring at Lisa for having interrupted what was about to be one of the most satisfying moments of my life.

"You can't kill him!" Lisa then stands right in front of Ivan and Diego in turn stands protectively beside her.

"Let him do it...I will keep his body to decorate the hall for everyone to see. Maybe we can hang his hand outside" Diego says excitedly like a kid.

"Shut Up!" that shuts up Diego and then Lisa turns to look at me and Ivan, "you can't kill him!" she yells at both of us.

"Watch me" Ivan tries to point the gun at Gabriel again but this time it is me who stops him. I put my hand on his shoulder, which instantly makes him freeze, but he still doesn't put the gun down. I seriously have no intent of stopping Ivan...I am merely stopping him from hurting Lisa.

"Did you both seriously forget that Mira is in the house?!" Lisa looks at me and Diego.

FUCK! NO!!!!

"Fucking hell!" I curse out loudly, moving my fingers in my hair. I totally forgot about her. Then I turn to look at Ivan, "You can't shoot him" I speak and within seconds he grabs the back of my neck the cold metal of his gun making goosebumps crawl all over me. He pulls me close to him looking directly into my eyes.