𝟹𝟶. 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝚃𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄

A long ass chapter ! But for you guys anything...I LOVE U ALL!!!

Juliet's POV

I walk out of the airport in Sicily, wearing a normal T-shirt and jeans covering my face with a baseball cap. I very well know that Gabriel's men are scattered everywhere in Sicily and they all know me.

Taking a cab to the Valentino estate I look out of the window towards the beautiful forest. I never thought I would love coming back here this much. Suddenly I am reminded of the fact that how much I wanted to roam around the world, I don't want to travel, I just want to roam without any aim. I wonder where is that girl now. Is she still inside of me?

I get out of my daydreaming when my cab stops in the middle of the gravel road.

"Mi dispiace signora ma non posso andare oltre (Sorry ma'am but I cannot go any further)" he says and I nod giving him the money.

Suddenly an idea pops up in my head. I walk at least one mile until I reach the 7foot tall wall surrounding the estate. There are no guards. Just my luck. I run and jump on the wall, barely managing it, and drop on the other side of the wall. I duck down behind the bushes seeing the guards carrying machine guns.

I had to control my urge to laugh at these bunch of 6-foot-tall pussies.

Once they are out of my way I run towards the mansion and open the window of the library. I look around and see none of them has still noticed me. Now if I was the broken-hearted angry Mafia King, then where would I be?

Then it clicked!

I walk outside and see there are not many servants. Hiding from them is not so difficult. I reach the eastern wing and find myself outside the same door that I have not seen in over six years. I really want to throw up as the feeling of nostalgia hits me. Sucking it up I open the door and see Gabriel standing near the large window with his back turned towards me.

"NO ONE IS ALLOWED IN HERE!" he screams sensing someone's presence.

"Gee, thanks for the warm welcome" I speak and with a blink of an eye, he turns around.

Gabriel's POV

That voice!

I turn around and see my goddess standing there.

Am I hallucinating again?

Is she not real?

Is it one of my dreams again?

Have I died and gone to heaven?

"Jules?" I whisper not knowing whether it is true or not.

"The one and only" she says.

I stride towards her and engulf her in my arms. She is real...SHE IS FUCKING REAL! She hugs me back instantly. I pick her up, inhaling her sweet smell remembering how much I missed her warmth.

"Sapevo che eri vivo (I knew you were alive)" I say not breaking the hug.

"Lo so (I know)" she whispers back.

I put her down on the floor and cup her face. I waste no time before slamming my lips on her soft ones. It's like heaven on earth. God! I missed her so much. We both kiss each other like starved animals. Our tongues fighting each other and our teeth clasping. One kiss tells us how much we missed one another.

After breaking the kiss, the first thing I notice is the large bruise on her cheek, then the large bags under her eyes and how thin she has become. My blood starts to boil.