𝟼. 𝚂𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙴𝙳

Long Chapter!

Gabriel's POV

My nerves are all over the place today and there is only a single reason for it...Juliet my bambina (baby). The most ruthless man in the world, the king of the mafia is nervous and only Juliet Garcia can do this to me.

I know she hates me more than anything, hell I hate myself but I cannot help but feel happy to see that beautiful face after so long. When I got to know she won't be staying here like everyone else I was very disheartened and I know why she wasn't here. This place reminds her of certain memories that she would rather forget.

"Daddy let's go...Nonno (grandpa) is already here" Mirabella whines as I tie her shoelaces.

"All done now Bella" I say and stand up.

Before I can stop her, she is already running out of the room scaring me because she can easily trip anywhere in this huge house.

"Bella stop!" I shout after her but she does not listen.

"No daddy Nonno is waiting" she screams and runs down the stairs making me even more scared.

She runs into the garden at the back of the estate where the party is being held.

"Bella! No running you could tr-" I say walking inside the garden but stop when I see those beautiful raven hairs with her back facing me.

She turns around knocking the breath out of me. She is a goddess and looking more alluring than ever with her 5'4 height, glossy raven hairs, and her beautiful dark brown eyes. Her tight small dress fitting her figure perfectly. I could even see small tattoos around her wrist and fingers.

Her beauty is ethereal but her eyes look so cold, she is like a different person. What I wouldn't give just to hold her in my arms and let her consume me.

I was so lost in her that I did not even notice small hands wrapping around my shoulder until the goddess in front of me speaks.

"How are you sister?" she asks in her angelic voice.

"Oh My God Juliet!" Charlotte says finally noticing her and runs towards her hugging her tightly.

"Good to see you too" she tells her.

"It been what 4 years" Charlotte says breaking the hug.

"5 years" Juliet says.

5 fucking agonizing years!!!! I want to scream.

"Too long...you look so beautiful" Charlotte exclaims.

Too beautiful!

"You too" she says with a small smile.

"Who is this gentleman? Your date?" Charlotte asks looking at the man next to Juliet.

This fucker must have a death wish if he is dating her.

"No, he is Calix, my Capo" Juliet says and I take a breath of relief.

"Oh! Nice to meet you Calix" Charlotte says trying to shake his hand but he does not.

Charlotte is by my side in the next second and I see Juliet looking at me with an emotionless face and I would be lying if I say it didn't hurt because it fucking did. I try to mask my hurt but I can see her brown eyes looking into my eyes easily reading me.

"Nice to see you too Valentino" she spats out my last name and I flinch at her words.

I remember she once told me that she would only call me by my last name when she hates me so guess that clears her feeling towards me. Everyone else here is silent and some of them are confused because the two people who were inseparable act like strangers now.