𝟺𝟺 - 𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴

Ivan's POV

My first instinct is the rush of jealousy in me when I hear her say the name of another male apart from me but I control the urge to throw her over my knee and punish her.

Of course, she is right to ask me that...she can never be wrong.

But the thing is I have long back known that I am not a good man and that is why right now even though I could answer her in a flick and tell her about the pointless meeting with the man, I am instead thinking about ways to play this entire situation in my own favor.

"What will I get in return?" I ask leaning back against the headrest and throwing my hands behind the back of my head. Her eyes instantly rake all over my nude body and pause at my erect cock.

"You want sex?" she asks, her eyes going a little dark.

"We already had sex" I reply and was that disappointment that I saw in her eyes. My chest cannot help but puff out in pride.

"Fucking tell me why you met him or I will seriously kill you" she seethes.

Her beauty is even more majestic when she is angry. I remember once when I went to Rome, I saw a picture of Athena when she was fighting, a look of anger on her face and at the same time her body nothing short of calm and compose. Juliet right now puts that painting of the Greek Goddess to shame. She is more than that...so much more.

"I told you I don't mind dying by your hands" I shrug.

"Russian jerk" she mumbles under her breath before she inhales deeply to calm herself and I envy the silk sheets touching her hard nipples. "What do you want then?" she asks finally. "A date" I reply.

"A date?" she questions.

"A date" I answer. It takes her a moment to realize that I am serious but only a second to reply.

"No" she chuckles but with a lack of humor.

"Then I am sorry but I can't tell you what we talked about" I simply state and give her a sickly large smile. Her nostrils flare in the cutest way possible and I see the wheels of her brain moving fast. She is contemplating. "Is Pandora afraid of one date?" I mock her in an attempt to push her further into saying yes. I know one thing for sure about her, she is reluctant and afraid to feel. But too bad for her, my only aim is to make her feel everything for me and me alone.

"Fine" she finally says.

"I'll pick you up at eight tonight and tell you everything" I say while stretching my hands and getting up from the bed.

"Tonight?" she asks and her head whips in the direction of the clock that says it is 4 in the morning already. "You fucked me all night" she points her finger in an accusing sense at me after realizing what time it is.

"In my defense sweetheart, it is you and your sweet pussy's fault" I say as I pick up my jeans from the floor but look at her before putting them on, "I don't mind fucking you till we have to leave for date" I offer. Of course, I would need to feed her first because god knows she will pass out again, and then-

"No" her reply stops all my thoughts. But I find comfort in seeing that she isn't exactly too happy about it either and that I enough for me.

"As you wish" I quickly pull up my jeans and put on my t-shirt all the while she is watching me. "Last chance sweetheart...otherwise, I am leaving" I throw her a wink as I walk slowly in her direction. She doesn't reply until I stand just in front of her, my cock right in front of her face before she looks up.