𝟸𝟷. 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝙺 𝙾𝙵 𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙼𝙴

Juliet's POV

I groan as I try to open my eyes and the brightness hits me like a bitch. I sit up with a killer headache trying to get used to the light of the room. After getting used to the brightness, I look around in the room and notice I am in a hotel room naked along with two other men.

Seems like I ended up having a threesome yesterday. Sighing I get up making sure not to wake them up because I am in no mood for 'yesterday-was-just-a-one-night-stand' talk. My dress is ripped in shreds on the floor so I put on one of their shirts and the pajamas given by the hotel.

I grab a pen and a paper and write 'last night was fun, the breakfast is on me...Enjoy!'. I order room service and pay for the suite. I at least buy them breakfast after humping them but before dumping them.

I walk out of the hotel suite and ignore all the weird stares that people are giving me. Once I reach downstairs, I get a cab back to the Valentino estate. My mind diverts back to last night.

When Gabriel told me everything about why he left me, to say I was shocked would be an understatement. It was worse than when he left me five years ago. He left me because he did not trust in my love and it was like a thunderous slap on my face.

I heard everything that he said to Charlotte, I felt so much guilt once I heard him say that he has never loved her but then I was confused that why did he marry her then. All my questions got answered. Last night I spent hours thinking about the situation from his point of view but I could not.

I knew that he must've been devastated once he got told over and over again that the photos were real but he should've just trusted me and talked to me. We would've saved so much of heartbreak if he would've just fucking told me! Now it is all too late, I can never forgive him and he has a family now that I cannot break.

For the first time in the last five years, I could feel the 19-year-old Juliet whose heart was broken. I was vulnerable once again. I did the only thing that always helps make me numb, I drank half the liquor in some club and ended up sleeping with a man, well in yesterday's case two men.

"Siamo qui signora (we are here ma'am)" the drivers voice breaks my thoughts.

I get out after paying him. The guards open the gates as soon as they see him and I walk inside the estate. I really don't know how I will feel when I see Gabriel today but all the pent-up anger of the last five years has vanished.

"Oh, the walk of shame!" Calix exclaims as soon as I enter the mansion.

"What the fuck are you doing standing in the doorway?" I ask him.

"Waiting for you...I knew you went out for some dick" he shrugs.

"Why are you all dressed up?" I ask pointing towards his shirt and pants. Calix is in sweats and t-shirt most of the time and only bothers with shirts on special occasions.

"Because everyone is called for dinner to discuss Leon's deal" he says giving me a pointed look. Fuck! I was the one who suggested it.

"Let's go then" I say walking towards the dining hall.

"Dressed like that" he says.

"Yeah!" I say walking away. I don't give a damn anymore.

"Why did I need to dress up?" he mumbles under his breath.

I reach the dining hall and everyone looks at me from head to toe. Gabriel is sitting at one end of the table while my father sits on the other end. I take the empty seat far away from Gabriel and Calix sits beside me.