It was no use to defend myself, both men made their stand point pretty clear so I just accepted it, hoping that by doing so I would get them off my back.

"I'm sorry sir. It won't happen again." I mumbled, doing my best to hide my frustration.

"Here is your key card. You'll be rooming with Alyssa. Hopefully she can keep you on track for this camp." Vlatko sternly said and while I did my best to hide my annoyance, he did not.

I grabbed the key card out of his hands as fast as I could in hopes that I could end this conversation. "Don't worry, she will." I mumbled as I turned around to leave.

New camp, New coach, New start.

"MY EYES! MY EYES!" I yelled out while covering them.

As I walked in, it wasn't Alyssa who I was met with but Christen and Tobin making out on MY bed. The goalie was nowhere to be seen. At the sound of my voice, the two immediately broke apart from each other, a sheepish glint in their eyes.

"Oh grow up. It's not like you haven't done this before, I'm sure of it." Tobin rolled her eyes, not even fazed by being caught, if anything she seemed proud of it.

"I have done this before and some more, it doesn't mean that I need to see you sucking each other's face." I sassed back, dropping my bags in front of my bed. "And that's MY bed you're sitting at. What are you doing here anyway? I thought I was supposed to room with Alyssa?"

"Hey! I do not want to hear about your sexlife!" She pointed at me sternly which made Tobin and I laugh.

"You are. We just wanted to see you so we asked Alyssa if we could wait in your room." Christen fixed her hair a bit and explained why they were in my room.

Tobin nodded along but then the winger spotted my hat, which was technically her hat. Her eyes went wide as she pointed at it. "My hat!"

"Not again." Chris groaned and let herself fall down on the bed with her hands covering her face.

"Correction, it WAS your hat. Now it's mine." I smugly smiled at the winger as I reached for my suitcase but before I could open it, Tobin interrupted me. "Because you stole it!" She yelled out.

"Chill," I grabbed something out of my suitcase and looked at her, indicating with my hands that she should calm down. "I come bearing gifts." I threw her the material.

"What's this?" Tobin curiously looked at the object in her hands.

"A hat, well my hat to be exact." I clarified myself, suddenly turning shy. "Since I can have yours, you can have mine." I finally looked at her again with a shy smile.

"Nice. Thanks." She returned my smile and placed the hat on her head.

"You're kidding me?!" Christen shot up again, looking at us in disbelief. "That's all it took? You, giving her a hat in return?!" She pointed at the both of us. Tobin and I looked at each other and wiggled our eyebrows with a big smirk. Christen shook her head, still in disbelief.

"Oh hey! You're here." Alyssa said, walking out of our bathroom, brushing her hair with a towel. The goalie had clearly just taken a shower.

"Hey Lyss, how are you?" I spun around to face her and smiled.

"I'm good. How about you? It's good to see you again." She let the towel rest around her shoulders and once I was close enough she pulled me in for a hug.

"Glad to see you too." I mumbled into her shoulder, taking in all the comfort the goalie provided me with.

"How was your flight by the way? You're late." Tobin suddenly remembered that I was in fact later than she expected.