Ch. 6: Fright Walk

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, go take a seat and dig in. Do you want some milk?" I ask grabbing the carton and walked over to the counter. She nods and I pour her some and left the carton out nearby and grabbed a few napkins before sitting beside her, Sean quickly following and sitting on the other side of her.

"Boys," (Y/N) hummed. We both looked at her, I tilted my head with a soft hum. "Thank you, you didn't have to make breakfast. I was planning on making biscuits and white gravy or something like that." She hummed, giving us a small, tired smile.

I shook my head as Sean piped up, "It was fun! I usually cook for myself and Mark is a single, lonely little bitch-"

"Hey!" I chuckle.

"It's true!" Sean chuckles himself and so does (Y/N).

I roll my eyes and point with my fork to her food. "Sean got eggshell in that. So be careful." I warn, clearly playing around with Sean.

"I got it all out, you asshole!" Sean protests. "I may leave the eggshell for you to eat but not her! I'm not a dick!"

"But you have one." I smirk, making (Y/N) almost choke on her food from laughing.

-Time Skip-

"What should we ride first!?" Sean squeals as he stares up at all the rides.

"Anything you want buddy, this is your day!" (Y/N) grins brightly.

Sean looks like a child in a candy shop. Literately. There was huge roller coasters, small child rides, prize booths, food booths... I can go on for hours. This place was huge.

This was just the start of this place. We're still near the entrance! We haven't even made a dent in seeing everything.

"Can we go to that one!?" Sean asks, his eyes wide as he points to the ride. I walk up behind Sean and closed one eye to see what he was pointing at. "Please!?"

I chuckle and nod, patting his back. "Sure buddy, come on." We walk through the crowds of people before I spot spongebob and Patrick standing in the shade taking photos with little kids.

Yeah, I know they're not real, and I know it's just a kids show but I am dying to take a picture with them. I bounce on my feet and pointed. "Looook! Can we stop and take a picture!? Please!?" I beg, pulling my phone out of my back pocket.

(Y/N) saw what I saw and nodded, Sean chuckling and we all B-lined for them, waiting in line before a volunteer took my phone and I ran up between Patrick and Spongebob, giving a goofy smile. I then motioned for (Y/N) to join in, having her stand between me and Spongebob. Then Sean joined on the other side of (Y/N), leaving her in the middle of us both, smiling like goofs.

I thanked the volunteer as he gave me my phone back once we walked away from them. "Perfect! I'll send you both the photos later." I smile and stuck my phone back in my back pocket.

"Did you get the map when we walked in?" (Y/N) asked. I looked at her and shook my head. "Well, I know this place by heart but they might've changed stuff around since the last time I was here, so one of us needs to go get the map."

"I got it!" Sean said before he bolted towards the front entrance. I chuckle and shook my head.

"Okay, so we're going to that-" I point.

"That's the double shot, it sends you up in the air and drops you before sending you up in the air again and drops you for about another five times before it slows down and you can get off when it's back at the bottom." (Y/N) explains, that sounds fun!
(The Video Above, also that's not me and not my video.)