*20

CHAPTER TWENTY

When years ago Lee Jordan's ability to never know when to shut his mouth up had made him become a commentator fro Quidditch, you had support him. Right now...you could have murdered him. The silence that fell on Gryffindor's table that day, could have been recorded in history. Thirty seconds later Ronald Weasley gasped, finally getting the allegations made by Lee's comment.

Then the loud and recognisable laugh of Angelina resounded in the room. Followed by every other person on the table. Right. George and Y/n. Impossible right ? Right.

'Good one Lee.' Said Angelina. You thanked in your head that she was here and that she didn't believed it. But right after, she leaned in your ear and asked a chilling question. 'You better tell me why on earth you have  George's shirt on you.'

Someone else also made you sweat and running a chill down your spine. Fred. Who was piercing your soul with his eyes, pupils that never showed such coldness and anger.

He suddenly left the table and you couldn't help yourself but to follow him. Your body moved by it's own. While standing up you felt George's look on you, but you ignored it. You followed Fred instead.

You could not ignore anymore the friendship you two shared. You couldn't ignore anymore the pain in your heart to loose him as a friend really. Because admit it or not, he made you laughed and relaxed about school and life.

'Fred !' You called.

He stopped at a corner next to the courtyard. The sky was a beautiful gray, summer was in the corner and a little wind blowed the leafs and the trees in the lands outside the castle.

'You better be joking, it better have not been you, Y/n.' He said turning to you.

You never saw Fred that mad.

'What are you talking about?' You lied escaping his gaze and hiding your chest and the shirt you were wearing.

'THIS MORNING IN MY BROTHER'S BED.'

He shouted so loudly that every student around had turned to you, even the birds had stopped singing.

You felt like privacy wasn't at rendez-vous here. So you tried to get closer to him and get him to go somewhere else, to talk. But as soon as you stepped closer he moved backwards.

'Fred.' You said low.

'You know what I am done. You are unbelievable. You don't get anything. You're so stupid.'

This time again. What was it. You couldn't hold it anymore.

'Oh go to hell ! What do I get wrong ? TELL ME. What am I so ignorant about Fred ?'

His face melt from anger to despise in a second.

'Oh please.'

You could have killed him. Right here, right now. He refused to let you know the reason of your stupidity. Really what was so important that it made him angry at you ? How could you know if he didn't tell you.

'How am I supposed to know if you're not willing to tell me the reason of my so called stupidity Fred ?' You asked. 'I've been wanting to know why you're so MAD at me. One day you wanna be friends, next you won't speak to me. Why are you mad at me ?'

'Because I am MAD ABOUT you.' he exploded.

For a second you thought your ears had failed you. You thought you heard Fred Weasley saying he was mad about you. But seeing his very serious face, you concluded you had an exceptional hearing. 

You were dumbstruck. His eyes had softened into an utter sadness. But you did not understand. Mad about you...no. Not Fred Weasley. You walked to the nearest wall to sustain yourself from the news. Then you faced him again, confused.