*10

CHAPTER 10

'Push it already ! GET. IT. IN.' You panted.

    'Yours is too tight and mine's too large !' Grunted George.

    'Well-try-harder. Maybe if you oiled it, in that case it it'll just... slide in.'

    'What do you want me to do ?! Spit on it ?!' Said George offended.

    You and George were trying to repot a Mandrake in Herbology when Fred popped at your table with a dull face.

     'Are we still talking about Mandrakes ? ' He asked genuinely.

'SHUT UP!' George and you said together.

Fred was deeply offended.

Things had gone backwards with the twins since this morning, well, with George at least. For some reason, after Fred had been all caring with you, which you considered really odd to be honest, George had been all grumpy and cold. What had annoyed you the most was the fact he shrugged you off brutally when you had tried to heal his ankle.

    You were angry at each other, grumpy to everyone around you and the final straw to this terribly tensed morning was Sprout putting you together in Herbology, just before lunch. Now you were arguing, louder than the crying Mendrakes.

    'I don't need your help ! I can do things by myself.' He furiously said.

It annoyed you that he was acting like this. Mostly because you could not understand what you had done wrong, what you had said wrong. For Christ sake ! This very morning you had almost died but it seemed like it had meant nothing to him. Just by the thought of how worried you had been, by the moment he had took your hand underwater, things had improved a now mister-moody had decided to act like a total git. You exploded.

    'Oh yes ! Sorry to care for you !' You let out pushing him with your elbow, taking the plant from his hand and slamming it into the the small pot. 'Just so you know.' You began to pull out your gloves. 'Next time your in a situation as critical as this morning.' You slammed your gloves on his chest. 'Don't count on me to save your arse'

    The bell rang and you stormed outside.

    George stood there, watching the girl storming outside, hurt by the tears that had formed in her eyes, but again, she was the reason of his terrible mood. When he had seen her behavior towards his brother it had made him understood her concern towards his ankle was just the result of her kindness and not of a special treatment towards himself. Well not that he cared right ? He did not want special treatment, did he ? Maybe this time, he was the problem. Would his pride stand aside for he wanted to apologize ? Or would he just ignore the situation and deny it ? After all you weren't friends or anything else.Yes, he should just ignore her.

    *

    Cedric Listened to you, rambling about George and his stupid, mean and primitive behaviour. You loathed him, you'll never speak to him again, never ever. But Cedric looked sceptical for he knew there was something else under this argument. He kept it for himself. He feared you would tore his head if he went on that subject right now.

    'So Lupin did put your life in real danger ?'

    'Is that all you've noted ?' You asked tired. 'Yes, yes it was dangerous but he would not have let us die, he's a teacher.'

    'I wouldn't bet my life on it but, rest assured that Snape have tried to poison several of his students.'

    'Yeah but he stands out.'