Random Suguru one shot

Smut warning- angst/argument
Reader is dominant for the first time

"Baby..." His low voice had an unfamiliar whine to it, "Look at me." You scoff and walk away. Heading to the small bar near the kitchen. You hear him follow on your heels. You watch him reach out but pull away, cautiously.

You grab a glass and the clink of the ice was the only sound heard. The tension was heavy throughout the room. You grab the bottle of whiskey and pour. Taking your time you lift the drink to your lips and sigh.

"Please..." The begging man was now lowering himself to you. His large frame is less intimidating as he kneels. "It's not what you think."

"Suguru..." You glare down at him, authority clear in your tone. Those dark eyes lower, a pretty pout on his lips. "You know I always take your shit. I never get mad or upset. Let me be upset."

He nods solemnly and you lift his chin with your finger, your manicured nail digging into his flesh just a bit. He hisses and his jaw clenches. "Yes baby... But..."

You squeeze and he winces. "What Suguru? What the hell kind of excuse do I get now?" You lean down your lips inches from his. "You reek of alcohol and forget about our plans." You take a longer sip shaking your head in disappointment.

Suguru doesn't speak again, letting you scowl at him. You let out an exasperated groan and release your hold. "I always have to look for the redeemable qualities in everyone I meet!" You cackle and finish off your drink, you slam the glass back down on the bar.

"Did you have a good time?" You ask, crossing your arms. Suguru lets out a breath he was holding. "We'll speak..." You order frustration building.

"No, it was business related. You know how Satoru is." Suguru says this time taking hold of your wrist. "He doesn't know how to not mix business and casual. I should have warned you."

You roll your eyes. "I sat at the restaurant for over an hour. I texted and called but it went straight to voicemail. Maybe if this was the first time but Suguru it's not." Your voice does shake a bit as your emotions begin to surface. You yank back your arm from his grip.

"I know... fuck baby I know..." Suguru looks defeated. But you refuse to give him any reprieve. You were back to refusing to speak and you could tell it was killing him. "Just smack me... I deserve it..." You clench your fist tightly, you feel anger bubbling to the surface. "I'll take any punishment."

You glare into those dark eyes seething, the soft vulnerability in his gaze was hard to ignore. The soft sad expression was so desperate for forgiveness. Your anger sizzled out but another dark impulse replaced it.

"You want me to punish you..." You say a sadistic smirk spread across your face. Your hand wraps around his throat and his eyes widen. "Put your hands on the ground, all fours like the dog you are." You whisper harshly and feel him swallow, a soft whimper escapes his lips.

Your stomach flutters at the image before you as he crawls to the position requested. This man who was always so confident and arrogant now looks up at you waiting for your command. Willing to do anything for your forgiveness. Groveling at your feet. He was the one always in control but look at him right now. Something clicks in your brain, like a switch.

"Please..." he pleads and you frown. You step on his fingers and he practically snarls. He does not get defensive, he merely looks at you, what an expression it was. You see his brow scrunches in pain but he licks his bottom lip seductively. "I'll do anything. You can do anything. Just don't leave..."

You tilt your body forward grabbing a fistful of long black hair and pull his head back. Suguru groans, his eyes rolling back. "How pathetic..." You watch as a dark look shadows his features but he bites his cheek to cause it to disappear. "You should make yourself useful. Prove to me why I shouldn't walk out that door right now."