What if... (Choso Edition)

I think our good boy Choso deserves a bit of fluff. So this chapter is a bit different than the others. There is still some spice but I wanted to intensify the positive emotions! I hope you enjoy!

You look over your shoulder. Your heart was wrenching. Choso was still sitting against the wall hugging his knees. This man had been there when no one else had been... He was always honest about his feelings... Are you really going to walk out on him? For what two people who won't even admit what they were feeling? That made you feel bad about yourself? NO!

You stop in your tracks. You decide not to do what you always have done. You will not run. You slowly turn back around and slowly make your way back to him. You stop in front of Choso and he peeks his head from under his arms. "I'm so sorry." You whisper and he nods. "Choso I want to give whatever this is a fair shot. Will you let me?" You stand there waiting for a response.

When he continues to simply look up at you, you begin to babble, "it's been a long time since I've been in a relationship. The last one was really toxic. I always run at the sign of anything too serious. I know that is not an excuse..." you cringe when he stands up. You dare a glance at his face and he has the usual emotionless expression. "I get it... I understand I hurt you and you are not sure about me. I'll go..."

You begin to turn and he takes hold of your arm. Choso tugs you into an embrace. When you look up he has a smile. "I'll be patient with you. I'll be here." You take in a ragged breath and nod. Then he leans down his lips crashing onto yours greedily.

"O my god!!" A shout from the entry to the apartment forces you apart. Kole looks shocked as Patrice punches his arm for interrupting. "Ooo sorry! Umm yeah..." Kole awkwardly scratches the back of his head, "continue..." You look up at Choso who is holding in a laugh, until you burst out laughing he quickly follows.

Timeskip
"Y/N Hah!" Choso moans out your name as you regain your breath leaning into his shoulder. Removing your hands from around his neck as you both climaxed together. Choso peppers you with kisses against the side of your forehead and cheek. "Move in with me." He whispers and you turn to look at him. Choso's dark eyes look at you with so much endearment. His thumb traces the thin collar now around your neck, you get a glimpse of pride.

"Are you really asking me this or is it the serotonin released from me choking you while fucking you sensless?" You say jokingly but a part of it was serious. You trusted him but there was always a small part of you that doubted your current happiness.

Choso frowns at you and then flicks your forehead. "What did I say about sarcastically joking about how you feel..." he growls and you smirk. This man was something else. You could prank him everyday and he would just shrug his shoulders. The moment you dug at yourself he was furious. "I want you here."

You both make a deep gasp when you slide him out from deep inside of you. You lay beside him and he quickly gathers you into his arms, reaching out to stroke your head comfortingly. "I..." you wrap your arm around his chest tucking closer to him, he hums content. "I think I would like that. It's been really awful at home. But I didn't want to impose on you." You swallow heavily at the now hostile environment that had been created with Suguru and Satoru.

Each time you got home it was like walking on eggshells. Each of you is scared to speak as it quickly turns into an argument. It know longer was the safe haven you once knew it to be. Choso takes hold of your chin and lifts it up to look at him. "Please. I know it's like macho bullshit but I want you here so I know you ok. I'll help you confront them and get your things."

"Ooo mr tough guy so scary!" You smile at him and he returns it. Choso places his forehead against yours knowing even though you looked cheerful your mind was full of worry. You nod agreeing to move in and seal the agreement with a gentle kiss.