Decisions 🍋 & ☁️

You woke up with a start, practically leaping up out of bed. As if your body was preparing you to reexperience what happened in the middle of the night and making a run for it. Before you could act on that impulse large arms wrapped around your waist pulling you back down to them.

"You can't run anymore little fox." Suguru chuckles against your neck, "We have accepted our fate right." He mutters softly his breath ticking the sensitive skin causing you to purr contently. You push yourself closer against him allowing yourself to give into those once forbidden feelings.

"You caught me." You laugh looking over your shoulders into his dark eyes. He studies your face with a serious expression. Lost in his thoughts and you wanted to read them. "What are you thinking about?" You ask twirling a lose lock of his hair around your finger.

"How I hate cuddling. But when it's with you I enjoy it. Why?" He looked perplexed which caused you to smile up at him.

"Hmmm... that is really weird Suga..." you squint your eyes and tap your chin, exaggerating your expression. This causes him to smirk at you.

"Your being a snarky bitch right now..." he grumbles pinching your side teasingly. "I was having a complex thought and you acted as if it was the dumbest thing you ever fucking heard." He sighs flicking your forehead.

"And you say I learned my violent tendencies from Satoru..." you grumble right back but both of you were grinning stupidly at each other. "In all seriousness..." you take a breath. "I don't really understand it all myself. We both enjoy the physical aspect of lust but it's so fleeting you know." You shrug and when you turn Suguru's lips found yours. You gasp at the unexpected contact. His hands tug your neck forward causing you to roll on top of him.

"I don't want this feeling to end...." He says sadly against your mouth. "I want it to last forever." Your heart pounds in your ears and a warmth spreads throughout your body. "I guess this is the counterpart to lust. It feels so dangerous."

You kiss him again, you feel his want for you between your thighs. He groans when he feels how wet you already were easily sliding against his cock. "Fuck... Suga... I feel crazy..." you whine not used to this overwhelming emotion. Your kiss deepening, the heat from your bodies almost suffocating, you toss the blanket on the floor.  Not able to wait, you spit onto your hands and stroke him beneath you. Then shove him into you. He lets out a groan, raspy from just waking up, the sound causing you to clench around him.

"You feel so fucking good..." he whines throwing his head back as you grip the headboard and move him in and out of you. "I'll kill anyone who touches you..." he growls as his hands tightly grip your hips. He fucks up into you causing you to cry out, you lose your grip and fall forward.

He quickly takes the opportunity to suck on your breast. You let out a breathy moan as he holds you down pushing you to grind yourself across his abdomen. "That face... you like me deep inside of you like this?" He asks, your mind is absorbed in how good you feel, your clit gliding along his lower stomach.

"I like it so much..." you strain to create a sentence as your stomach tightens. Your breathing becomes uneven.

"Yes... cum for me baby..." Suguru encourages, he notices as your body tenses up, you grind even harder, the pleasure increasing. "Your almost there... your so beautiful!!"

"Shit... I love you..." you shudder as your walls pulse, you scream out as your orgasm hits you. You hear a grunt and Suguru's knees lift, he controls the pace, increasing it. You lean over and bite down on his shoulder. He moans, burying himself deeper and cumming. Both of you take a moment to catch your breath.

Once you both had slightly recovered you look at Suguru confused. "What?" He asks, "did I do something wrong?" concerned he may have hurt you somehow.

"Where is Satoru?" You ask, you felt bad for just now realizing his presence was missing. Suguru lifts up and looks around.