Jealousy Hurts (Y/N x SatoSuga)

(This will have a part 2 I just wanted to publish something... I am also pondering a kinktober one shot series. I am almost finished with a Benimaru one shot. 😊 I hope you enjoy! Love you all 💗 I also have been posting a bit slowly I apologize. But if you want to read something spicy and Toji related 😉 check out tojiscursedtool

You had decided to join Suguru at the club with the shop. There were a few new faces and it made you a bit sad Kole had stayed true to his word and hadn't returned. At this moment you watched as the scene had unfolded nearly identical to the first time minus Satoru who decided to actually catch up on sleep at home.

"Come on dance with us..." a group of women had Suguru by the arm. This time you huffed as you sipped your drink. A strange anger bubbling just beneath the surface as he simply smiled and declined. You stand up and decide you would rather be anywhere but here.

You texted Satoru as you sat at the bar. After about 10 minutes you knew he wouldn't see it until you had already returned. The anger was now tangible. The fact Suguru did not bother looking to see where you went made you dig your nails into your palm.

"Yikes... don't want to be the receiver of that look. So what are you drinking?" A voice chuckles beside you. You turn and your eyes widen as does his. "You!!!" Both of you shout in unison. It was the man from your story you had shared at that party with the DND group.

You can't help but laugh at your luck. Not only were you being ignored but now this awkward encounter. "I know what you like then..." the man beside me smirked and ordered me another glass of bourbon.

"You seem less annoying. Why is that?" You say as the bartender tried not to laugh as he poured your glass and laid it in front of you. The man laughs as he takes a sip of his own drink. You hadn't forgotten how attractive he was and when he swallowed down the liquor you bit your lip.

"I would say you were a bit of an awakening. I didn't realize what I was missing out on by being a pretentious asshole. You made me a mess. I felt so ashamed the next day. After a bit I was craving that feeling again. But your ass disappeared..." He didn't sound mad simply stating what he had felt at the time. His eyes burned with something you were not ready to deal with. "Y/N..." He called out your name seductively and you had a bit of a flashback to your night together.

"You know you were  really cute when you cried." You say and he grins happy you still remember such a detail. "But whatever you're trying to do, stop. I'm actually in a relationship right now." You cross your arms and he looks a bit upset.

"Are you with him right now? Why are you pouting at the bar?" He says low leaning closer, he smelled nice. You place your hand on his shoulders and push him away. "Where is he?"

You take in a breath and point at the VIP longer. "The guy currently holding a girl by the waist?" He asked with a bit of concern. You look where he is pointing and sure enough Suguru is leaning in whispering to someone.

"Do you like dancing?" You ask suddenly and he looks taken back. "Fuck it. I don't care." You mutter taking his arm and yanking him with you to the dance floor.

Suguru's POV
I hate this type of scene now. I thought I would never think something like this but I felt like I was suffocating. The woman next to me was a very big blogger and she had come to meet me about doing an article on my shop. "I appreciate it. And I don't mind a selfie." I leaned in so she could hear me over the music. After her selfie I perked up. "Let me introduce you to someone special to me."

I glanced around the space in search of y/n but she must have wandered off. I knew she wasn't a fan of this loud environment. I knew I'd have to make it up to her later. I looked over the banister and my entire body tenses up. The pit of my stomach burned and I hated it.