Possibilities

Sooo I have been awful about sitting down and updating anything... I honestly have a ton of ideas and it's hard for me to sit down and finish something once I've found a new idea I really like...

BUT I see all the comments and love for Choso! I really want to write a fic with him as the ultimate ML. So I have created a small preview into what that might look like! This might be a possibility.... 😊

I was Always Here... (Choso was your bestie... Can you ever see him as more? If you did is it to late?)

The rain was cold as you stood at the front of your childhood friend's front door. It should be chilling you to the bone but you felt nothing as the door opened and Choso's kind eyes met yours.

Choso's arms reaches out rubbing your own. "Y/N your shaking." He whispers but you could not respond. You allow him to pull you inside and pause at the threshold to his living room. "It's fine, don't worry about it."

He could always easily read your thoughts. At this moment he knew you were worried about the water dirtying up the floor. Choso smiles gently and coaxes you forward to the bathroom. Choso was beyond the sweetest human you had ever had the honor of meeting.

You smile remembering back when a fellow classmate told you that you should smile more. Choso rolled his eyes leaning towards you and whispered, "You don't have to do shit. You're perfect as you are." He was always this way.

You knew you didn't need to speak as he handed you a large fluffy towel and set you on the bathroom tub. You take in a shuddering breath as he leaves for a minute. Returning with some dry clothes. "I'm going to cook you some soup. You try to relax ok." His soft voice was comforting and you nodded.

After a while you both were wrapped up in a giant blanket silently watching a movie, his finger running along your scalp. Choso never expected anything from you but was always there. Now that your emotions have settled you mutter, "I hate him so much Choso."

A small part of you wanted Choso to yell that he had warned you. Make you feel guilty for being so gullible. You understood that wasn't who he was.

"Y/N you learned who he truly was. I just hate that because of this you are hurting." Choso frowned his dark eyes while studying your expressions.

"Choso you're too humble." You blurt out feeling a form of guilt that you always came to him to pick up your broken pieces. "Tell me I'm a dumbass..."

Choso laughs a bit, causing you to join him. "You're the smartest person I know. If you weren't you know I wouldn't hang out with you." You sigh and cuddle closer.

"I want fucking revenge..." You say while clenching your fist. Choso grins at your sudden change of attitude. "Make him instantly regret making me leave his ass."

"They always do. Eventually you get some kind of text...." Choso smirks and in a mocking tone replies, "Y/N you're the best thing that ever happened to me! This was a huge mistake! I'll do anything!"

You laugh at his imitation. "But it always starts with something simple. Hey! Hope you're doing well... so god damn predictable..." You frown as you speak, condemning yourself for always finding yourself in a loop.

Choso clicks his teeth at you reading your mind as your thoughts turn dark. "What if..." Choso begins but shakes his head as if regretting what he was saying.

"What!? You can't do that! You know how much that annoys me." You sit up pushing him lightly.

"It's nothing! It was a silly idea..." Choso's eyes become clouded with thoughts. You knew something was up so you pushed him again and gave him your best puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh... don't look at me like that..." Choso whines and you deepen your pout. "Fine but don't laugh at me!" He glares and you smile lifting up your pinkie to promise. He returns the pinkie promise and takes a breath.

"Have you blocked him yet?" Choso asked and you shake your head no. "I know he is sitting there going through your feed right now. Probably called you a bunch of times hasn't he?" You nod again with your phone now on vibrate.

"If you post a pic with my hands around your throat I bet he would lose his fucking mind!" Choso grins mischievously and you gasp.

"My sweet baby Choso! Who knew you could be so conniving?!" You tease him and smile when a light blush coats his cheeks. You ponder for a moment and then sinisterly rub your hands together. "I fucking love it..."

"Really?! I mean I was kind of just kidding..." Choso nervously fidgets beside you and you are quickly reminded how adorable he could be. Watching him bashfully flirt was always amusing.

"I mean it's pure evil. But hell yeah!" You sit on your knees and pick up your phone. Seeing 20 missed calls from that asshole only made your resolve strengthened. You unlock it and hand it to Choso in anticipation.

Choso tenses up a bit and you laugh. "Choso it's me! Y/N! Not one of your crushes! Stop being all cute." You tease and his dark eyes lower a bit at your words. You watch him shake out his nerves and pull up your camera.

"Alright chin up then!" Choso says now determined.