Dominance Game (Gojo) 🍋Part 1

"Satoru..." you call out his name, your heart racing as you cling to him desperately, "you know I hate heights you fucker!! Close the window!"

Gojo grins at you as he pats your head. "You have to overcome your fears, lover, look at the view!" He roughly pulls your face to look. You refuse to open your eyes as your body shakes. "Aww... baby..." he cooes letting your face go and you feel him rub your back soothingly. Then you feel his lips gently glide against yours and you return it with a sigh.

Gojo had been so busy it had been such a long time since you got to spend time with him. Even now you were only with him for a business trip. Though in true Gojo fashion he wanted to make it something you wouldn't forget. You currently sit in his private jet reclined next to him in the most comfortable seats you have ever been on in a plane.

You hear him close the window as his lips hungrily claim yours. "Open your eyes." You do, met with his bright blue ones filled with adoration. "It feels so good to kiss you whenever I want..." His hand takes hold of your thigh squeezing, "Touch you wherever I want... without the worry of complications. I love you!" He laughs in a giddy state and you can't help but join him.

"Satoru!" You shout suddenly and he looks at you eyebrows raised. "I love you too!!" You respond with a bright smile. His entire being lights up with excitement. As if you had given him a gift he had wanted all his life. "And..." you add he looks at you like a dog wagging his tail, with bated breath waiting for your words. "I missed you!" You run your hand through his hair lovingly and he nuzzles into it sweetly.

His expression was so sincere it made your heart leap for joy. "I'm sorry it's business related... I would love to take you somewhere and hide away with you for a while." Gojo pouts a bit and you lean in kissing his cheek.

"We are together. And it's you Satoru Gojo. I'm sure you will make it memorable no matter the reason." You assure him and he nods still a bit upset.

"We are meeting up with Toji..." Gojo mumbled and that pout turned into a mischievous grin. "We could fuck him toget..." you cover his mouth with a shocked expression.

"Suguru would kill you! Then lock me in a cage!" Gojo laughs into your palm. "Though..." you daydream for a second before shaking your head. Gojo bites your hand and you pull it away hissing.

"You know I'm messing with you Y/N..." Gojo kisses you again, "the fact you thought about it kind of pissed me off." His eyes lowered and you realized he was setting up a mental trap. You always forget how cunning this man could be. Easily distracting you with his goofy personality until it's too late.

"I- no... I was not..." you backpedal trying to move away from him, his arms wrapped around you.

"Would you all like anything to eat?" You took in a relieved breath as the flight attendant interrupted. You go to ask for a menu when a large hand covers your mouth.

"I already have my meal sitting next to me. Please make sure no one interrupts us again." Gojo sternly says and the attendant suddenly looks fearful.

"Yes sir! I apologize sir!" They stammer and you hold out your arm to stop them as they hurried away. You smack Gojo's arm and he lets you go.

"Sato!!! I wanted something." You chastise him and he rolls his eyes at you. "Sato..." you growl and he turns his gaze over to you, a dark expression turns innocent.

"Well why didn't you say anything..." he says softly and you huff.

"You're such a brat sometimes!" You shout, crossing your arms. He clicks his teeth at your temper.

"Me? No no no... I am not the one throwing a tantrum because I didn't get my way." Gojo hisses in your ear, nibbling on it playfully. "Now get in my lap." You look directly into his eyes with pure defiance.