Little truce

(TRIGGER WARNING)

Eddie Munson

It was a long night last night, Hanna managed to sleep a little bit but kept waking up, as I didn't sleep at all just before I found her in the bathroom. I was too worried about her.

Thank god my uncle came really early, and I was awake, so I made sure he didn't see her.

I was sitting on the sofa my elbows popped on my spread knees as my hands were clapped together I used to recline my chin looking at the coffee table like it was going to give me the answer.

I didn't know what to do, she didn't want to go to the doctor, and I didn't know sit about how to cure someone.

There are a few people who can help me, but first I have to talk to someone that I rather not but I know it would help her.

Steve Harrington

The bell of the door makes me look up at the box with new films I have to put on the inventory. From all people, I was not specked him to walk from that door.

"What are you doing here?" I ask my anger picking on my tone.

"Believe me, if it was for me, I wouldn't be here ever." He answers as he stands in front of the door with his torso in my direction and his hand inside his pocket jacket.

Now what.

It was like a contest of who blinks first before he decides to talk again.

"It's Hannah, she's...hurt." He says and all my body tensed.

"Give me 5, and I meet you outside."

***

I knew the way, but I didn't know he lived so close to her, she never told me that. Now that explains why I catch her watching that trailer, and I never thought any close thing to why she was looking at that specific place.

Eddie got into the trailer first, he told me to wait outside as he was going to tell Hannah where he actually went. He comes rising almost slamming the door in my face if I hadn't been phasing in nervousness.

"She's gone." Panic in his eyes.

"What do you mean by gone?"

Eddie closes the door of the trailer and walks towards the van he was a minute ago. "Like gone, as she is nowhere to be seen, dumbass." He says getting into the driver's seat.

I didn't have the time to get mad at his answer as I got in the passenger seat as fast as I could.

"Where are you going?" I asked because he seemed to know something that I didn't, or he was just as lost as me.

"I think I know where she is," he says as he drives off and my eyes dart to her trailer.

"Shouldn't we check if she is in her trailer first?"

"No, if her mother is back she would not risk seeing her in the condition she is." we get onto the road, and as soon as we do Eddie starts driving faster.

Eddie at this point didn't care if he passed some red lights, at least we hadn't met with any cop, as soon as I realized where we were heading I got more doubts.

"Do you really think she would risk it coming to school?"

"Yes and no, because we are not actually getting inside the school," Eddie said as he parked.

We both got out, and I followed Eddie as he directed himself towards the back of the building.

"There's no way she's at the back of the building it's early, and at this hour it's just half of the first period."

"She wouldn't be seen if she knows a back way to where I think she is."

A few steps and we got to where the threes seemed to meet to no end, we got further inside the woods, until we seemed to reach a wooden bench. She had a jacket on with the hood in her head, she was sitting there, up at the table, knees close to her chest, the jacket oversized on her, and dirty jeans just like her dock Martins. She looked like her, but at the same time she didn't, and I didn't even get a look at her face as she had her head in between her arms that were folded on top of her knees.

"Hannah..." Her name slipped away from my lips, she snapped at me, and because she looked up so fast the hood over her head fell.

What the...

My heart sank.

"Why did you bring him here?!" She turned to look at Eddie, she looked furious.

"Hannah, let us help you." I took her attention.

"And then what? We get into the hospital and what I'm going to say?" She asked, and before I could answer, she spoke again.l "That I was almost beaten to death by my own father? This is not the first time he has put his hands on me, that the first time he did I was ten years old. But that time doesn't compare to this time." She began to weep, tears streaming down her face. "So please explain it to me, because, I- I..." She started sobbing.

Eddie Munson

I stood there, watching her break again, I was going to get closer to her, but Harrington stepped in first so I stayed in place. They connected in a way we don't, but for the first time, it doesn't feel like a thread. He hugged her as she kept crying, and I just watched them. I just want her to be okay, and if that means getting along with Steve right now, it doesn't matter, we have issues that come way before we meet her. 

My brain finally starts working, I know where we can go.

It's been a hotttt minute, how is everyone? 

(Just fixed some old chapters and hope you like this new one:)

<3