Cigarrete

It's been over two weeks since we moved out from Ohio. Things have gotten pretty odd. The guy Eddie that I met in the woods is always looking at me, he tries to make small talk all the time that we share paths. Oh, and the golden retriever captain of the basketball team is kinda hitting on me too, even though he has a girlfriend. Douchebag.

Both of them are annoying.

In other news, Rose, it's on my back every time I get home. So it hasn't been anything good happening lately, well the only thing good is that it's already lunch. I'm starving.

Walking inside the cafeteria like every other teenager here. I see someone standing at one of the tables.

"Partiesssss." Eddie says with a childish tone while he stands on one of the tables. "Or games where you toss baaaaaalls into laundry baskets!" I see what he meant by that as Jason gets up from his table.

"You want something freak?" Jason threatens, and Eddie answers with a wired face, mocking him.

They are so childish, oh my god.

As I walk beside Eddie's table, he jumps from the table to the floor. He barely touched me. I walk past and when he notices it was me he makes some kind of reverence.

"Princess." I roll my eyes at his nickname.

Eddie Munson

Hanna walks past me, leaving her scenes of vanilla on the way.

"Who was that?" I hear Dustin asking, while I can't take my eyes off her.

"The prettiest girl in school and maybe in all Hawkins too," I say, placing my arms between Dustin and Mike shoulders.

They laugh at my words.

"And she is joining our club soon."

"How do you know that?" Mike asks.

"Just a feeling," I smirk. "Well guys, see you later, I have some...business to do," I say taking the black metal box where I keep the drugs to then leave where I can smoke peacefully, and hopefully she will be there.

Hanna O'Connell

"Someone seems to be enjoying my spot." I hear Eddie coming from behind me as I sit on the bench table.

"I don't see your name anywhere."

"Douche." He says, placing the metal box I've seen before beside me, to take a seat himself after that, like there wasn't any more place to sit in.

I take a sip of my bottle of water, trying to ignore his presence. I hear something gnash. From my peripheral vision, I see him opening the metal box and taking a pack of cigarettes out of it. Lighten it to then suck on it.

"Do you smoke?" He asks, offering his cigarette while he blows the smoke from the corner of his mouth.

I don't want to take anything from him but I haven't smoked in a while and I could really use one.

Whatever.

I take the cigarette and bring it to my lips to then suck on the tobacco. The feeling brings some kind of ease to my body.

"Thanks." I gave him back the cigarette.

"Oh, she does speak." Eddie fakes a surprised tone.

"Shut up."

"You're welcome." He answers.

And just like that, Eddie and I stayed in silence. Passing the cigarette from one to another. No small talk, just two strangers sharing a cigarette.