Happy Pills

Trigger Warning

Perfect smile with a perfect face accompanied by a perfect styled ponytail and bangs. Beautiful olive skin and blue eyes.

Chrissy Cunningham.

Cheerleader captain.

Jason's girlfriend.

Both of them where looking at me, in different ways. She looked confused by the tension in the moment while him...he looked at me without emotion. Those wall were there like the last time we saw each other. The only difference this time, I didn't want to cry, I was angry.

Angry she was with him in what was OUR place, angry that she was making him smile, angry that he was smiling at her instead of me. Anger or jealousy call it whatever the hell you want, it sucks what I'm feeling.

Not a tiny little peel will help me right now.

"What are you doing here?" Eddie speaks to me for the first time. The question makes my blood boil.

"It's the school property I can come here if I want to without needing to explain myself." His jaw sharpened.

"I- I should leave the both of you alone." Chrissy says standing up from the bench.

"No. She should leave, we were here first." Eddie defends extending himself over the table to grab Chrissy's hand.

I zone out looking at their hands.

I lift my head to look at them. "You know what? You are right Munson, I will leave since this place is just for fake ass people like the both of you." I turn around before he could reply and while I walk away I lift my arms to flip them off with my hands.

I was so close to punch the both them in there stupid faces. Agh!

I hug my arms over my stomach as I feel as if there was a fight inside my belly. My breathing was getting heavier for an odd reason too.

I was about reach Steve, he was still standing where I left him but now with Lucas and Robyn by his side. When I was about to step out of the woods all of the sudden I feel a strong pinch in my belly making me stubble over a three for balance.

Throwing up. I started throwing up. Heavily throwing up and it burned my throat.

As I looking down I see a pair of runners beside me to next feel someone grappling my hair as I continued throwing up.

Steve.

I wish it was someone else.

"What happened?" He asked.

"None of your business Steve, just leave me alone." I say in between breaths before throwing up again. Steve being Steve doesn't leave and with the other hand that he is not holding my hair he starts making circles in my upper back for reassurance.

Once every liquid inside of me was out I stood correctly. Steve let go of my hair and just stood beside me while with the back of my hand I cleaned any kind of leftover I had in my lips. I lean on the three making sure I did not just step on my puke, letting my head rest in the three behind me, closing my eyes for a moment before opening them again after catching breath. Steve was still in there, he looked at me concerned.

"I told you to leave me alone." I said with a sore throat, still shaking. I didn't want to be mean but it is as if I couldn't control what I was getting out of me.

That's why I've been taking the peals. They help me feel numb, and that is good for everyone around me or else she will be back.

"What happened? Where did you go?" Steve doesn't back down.

I shake my head. "I can't do this right now." I say that to push myself of the three to walk away but Steve grave my hand. "Stop! Just leave me the fuck alone!" I make him let go of me by pulling my hand hard.

I start walking again and he doesn't follow, but as I was visible Robyn starts walking toward me. "Hanna what's wrong? Are you okay?" No Robyn please don't come near me. I start running without knowing where to go.

I can't be near anyone...

***

Steve Harrington

It's been almost an out or so since we've been searching Hanna. By we I mean Robyn, Sinclair, Henderson and me. We don't have a clue where she could be, but I do know she is not in her house. Hanna tries to spend as less time as possible out of her house, it looks like she doesn't have a good relationship with her dad. It's not like she told me but I'm not blind.

Sinclair and Henderson stayed in school to see if by any chance she was hiding in there while Robyn and I looked for her in the streets.

I know Robyn cares for Hanna as a sister, I'm surprised how Robyn is so calm right now. Maybe she doesn't want me to get more stressed even though she knows I am and I know she is too.

"What do you think happened for the to act like that?" Robyn asks while she looked trough the window searching for her.

I sight. " I don't know Robyn, the only thing I'm sure about is that it has to do with that freak of Eddie." Just thinking about it i tighten my grip on the steering wheel. "Dustin talks wonders of him, I guess he doesn't really k-" I was cut my the walkie-talkie between my and Robyn's seat.

"Steve." Sinclair calls my name over the radio. "We found her. She um-" I took the radio in despair.

"She is what?!"

"Just get in here fast, we are at the gym." Hearing that was as if my foot had its own mind because I was accelerating once the words came out of Sinclair's mouth.

We arrived at school, Robyn and I were running in the corridors and as we reached the gym, we slammed open the door. Without knowing what to expect, and by Lucas' tone we know it wasn't good.

They were there, sitting in the exact same place Hanna and I did during the game. The difference is that just Lucas and Dustin were sitting while she was laying on her side in the middle of the both of them.
I run towards them, Robyn didn't follow me as she was so scared to see what was happening.

Even though the boys have seen worse they looked petrified.

"What happened?" I ask, kneeling down in front of her.

"We found her unconscious." Dustin explains.
I roll her over for her to be looking at the ceiling and then bring my head close to her chest to see if there is still a heartbeat. Barely was one.

I'll keep hope in the barely.

"Ok there is still a heartbeat we need to move fast, help me carry her to the car we need to take her to a hospital." They didn't move at my words. "Now!"

Dealer reached 6k!! Omfg thank you sooo much my loves<33333