She does have feelings for him

Steve and I stood beside each other in front of his car waiting for the others to return, since Dustin took them to tell them something in private. I don't know what it was but he seemed to be in a rush. This moment felt just like when we were sitting on the porch of the trailer, like every time things are going to be even more complicated between us.

Steve had his arms crossed over his chest like an armor, he was protecting himself from something, but so did I since I was standing just like him. I was feeling all of a sudden kind of dizzy. I don't know if it's because I shouldn't be surrounded by as many people as there are in here, or because it was as if my thoughts were running in circles in my head without stopping.

¨I'll be right back.¨ I announced, Half sentence I was already three steps away from him. I just wanted to clear my mind.

My hands were in my jacket pocket as I was walking towards some snack booths that thankfully had a long line. Enough time to calm myself down. Looking at my surroundings, I noticed I'd never been to an auto cinema before now that I think about it. When I looked back towards where I walked, Robyn was walking in my direction, she looked at me and ran towards me to interlock her arm with mine and walk beside me.

¨Hey you.¨ She said, like she was hiding something.

¨What's up?¨

¨The movie will start in a few minutes, where are you going?"

¨I just wanted to buy a drink or something.¨ Robyn stops walking, making me stop too.

¨I can buy it for you if you want to, just go with Steve and i'll be back in a minute.¨ She said more of an order than a suggestion.

¨I can buy it for myself, Robyn, you don't need to do it.¨

¨I know. I just don't want you to strain yourself, you know because of the concussion.¨ Maybe I was overreacting but I wasn't sure if she was doing it for that, but again it's Robyn who we are talking about. She is one of the best friends I ever had, so I trust her.

¨Fine, I'll go back to the car.¨ I took a two-dollar bill from my pocket to give it to Robyn. ¨Any chips and a cherry soda, please.¨

¨Yes ma'am.¨ She takes the money and nods.

Great, now what? I can go to the bathroom... I just don't want to get back yet.

Walking past the snack's booth, I saw another large line of people that were towards the bathroom stalls.

Nope, forget it.

Okay, Hanna, don't be a coward. It's not like something will happen, right?

I took my hands off my jacket pockets to let them fall by my side. "Here we go again," I whispered to myself before walking back to the car. With every step I gave, the sky became darker as the only form of light was the lights from the light poles at the corners of the site.

When I reached the car, Steve wasn't outside anymore, he was inside the car but not in his seat, but instead in the back seat. I inhaled deeply before stepping closer, I decided to open the left back door where he was sitting.

Steve didn't even look at me, he just moved for me to take a seat, closing the door, and everything became silent. We could barely listen to the noise from the outside and the car was dark since we don't have any light in here. He was on one end of the seat and I was on the other. I picked my nails in anxiety, before taking the courage to look at him.

Steve was looking through the window, and even if I wasn't watching his face I could tell his jaw was tense, maybe eyebrow furred too.

I slowly moved closer to him until I was side to side with him, invading his personal space. I rested my head on his shoulder.