30.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

"...no but seriously, thanks for the coffee. We really needed it." Jia sincerely thanked Chenle for the coffee truck he bought for them and the staff. The coffee was just what everyone needed to keep themselves awake.

"No problem, I know how hard filming could be. You'll definitely be needing a few more cups to keep yourself energized." Chenle said, acting like a good senior to his junior group. Bringing the coffee truck was just a way to show his support for the girls's team. "How long have you guys been filming?"

"We're actually about to shoot the video right now, we were pretty much rehearsing and getting the details down. Just waiting for a few members to finish getting all glammed up and dressed." Jia informed him.

"It's okay if we stayed and watched, right?" He asked, not wanting any of the girls to feel uncomfortable with their presence.

"Yeah, that's perfectly fine."

"Great! Me and Jisung will be over there, good luck!" Chenle said to the girls who were there, which were Jia, Yurin, and Yeseul.

The three gave him a big smile and thanked him again for the free coffee and snacks.

The two Nct members moved away from the girls, and towards the side, and behind all the cameras, making sure not to get in anyone's way.

"What's wrong with you?" Chenle nudged the tall boy next to him.

"Uh, nothing?" Jisung said in a more unsure tone as if his response was a question.

"I thought you would be excited to be here, why do you look so down?" Chenle furrowed his eyebrows, not satisfied with the younger's expression.

"I'm not, I just don't see Jieun here yet." He said scanning the place for his little crush.

Chenle scoffed out a chuckle, "Calm down, I'm sure she'll be here any second now."

And as if it was on cue, a staff member called out, "Jieun, come here please. I need to fix your mic pack."

Jisung's head snapped at the direction of Jieun's name being called. Then there he saw her, she was walking up and across the stage looking prettier than ever.

Her styled, long, wavy hair bounced at every step she took, the makeup on her face only enhanced her natural beauty to another level, the black outfit she wore screamed fierce but also gave her a very elegant look, matching the group's concept perfectly.

Jisung knew she was pretty without makeup, he loved her natural face, and her natural self but seeing her all dolled up only made him fall for her again. It felt like his heart was doing back flips.

"Bro, close your mouth." Chenle said, shaking his head. He was internally laughing on the inside, thinking about how down bad his best friend was. Jieun has him wrapped around her finger. "You are such a simp."

"Shut up." Jisung closed his mouth and rolled his eyes, slapping Chenle's arm with a glare, "I am not."

"Whatever you say buddy." Chenle chuckled, "Go say hi to her."

"Right now?"

"Yes right now, before they star filming." Chenle said, practically shoving his friend towards the stage.