18.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

"She got kidnapped! I'm telling you she got kidnapped! Jieun doesn't just disappear like that!"

"Eunhee calm down, there's no way she would've gotten kidnapped in the company." Haechan shook his head at his friend's dumb thinking.

"But what if she did?! She's been gone for fourty minutes guys!" Eunhee buried her face into her hands, clearly panicking.

"How does one forget their phone? We would've found her if she had her phone on her." This time, Chenle shook his head at Jieun's dumb actions.

Jisung frowned, "Not everyone brings their phone to the restroom, it's a place for business not game time. And how was she supposed to know that she was going to get lost."

"Shut up and stop defending your little crush, you act like you don't use your phone on the toilet." Chenle scoffed.

Jisung put his hands up in defeat, admitting his previous actions but widened his eyes once he realized what Chenle said about Jieun being his crush.

"I'm sure Jieun's fine, Eun. She probably just got lost, the building is a bit complicated for new people." Mark explained to the girl, trying to calm her down. "She'll find her way back soon."

"Knowing her, that poor girl is probably freaking out." Eunhee sighed and thought about where that poor girl might be.

"We'll go look for her, maybe she found herself in the cafe or gift shop." Jaemin stood up and motioned for the Dreamies to follow him.

"I'll stay here in case she comes back." Eunhee said, earning a nod from the group of idols.

"Time for another mission!" Chenle exclaimed.

"Mission find Kang Jieun, Jisung's girl." Haechan wiggled his eyebrows, teasing the youngest.

"What?! Jieun isn't my-"

"Let's go!" Chenle threw his arm around Jisung's shoulder, dragging him out of the room before he had time to argue.

⋆˙⟡♡⟡⋆˙

"Okay, great! We still have ten minutes until the time is out. Let's take a break and then run the dance one more time or something." Jia announced, making the other four girls fall down to the floor in exhaustion.

"I cannot move my legs anymore." Jiwon groaned and closed her eyes.

"Same here." Yurin sighed, "I can't move a muscle."

"Jieun where did you learn to dance? You did really good for your first day. You're a whole dancing machine!" Yeseul looked at the girl who was on the floor beside her, catching her breath.

Jieun laughed, "the last time I danced this hard was when I was in the school's talent show in fifth grade."

Jiwon gasped, "how the heck are you so good then? If I didn't know it was your first day, I would've thought you've been dancing for years. You devoured the choreo."

"I thought you said you weren't a dancer. You can literally have the main dancer position." Yurin nudged Jieun with a big smile on her face.

"Aw, thanks guys." She smiled, proud that she was able to keep up with the girls, "Thanks for being patient with me."

Jia chuckled, "Girl, you didn't even fall behind. You were all caught up and held your own weight. If you keep it up, the company might debut you in no time."

Debut??

Jieun's jaw dropped, her theory from early was just confirmed. She was in a room filled with other trainees and this was one of their dance sessions.

"You know, I actually heard that they're going to start putting people in the debut lineup. There are rumors about it being five members only." Jiwon lowered her voice, sharing the information with the four girls.

Jia's eyes widened, "What if all five of us make it? I mean it's usually just the four of us but Jieun, you fit right in with us. We could all work together!" She exclaimed with a big smile.

The other girls couldn't help but nod their heads and smile as well. The idea of all of them debuting together was just perfect. They all got along well and worked amazingly together.

Jieun lowered her head, "I dont know guys, I don't think it's possible. I know you guys could make it but I'm not-"

"Kang Jieun, don't get so negative here! Of course you can make it too! You're such a great dancer and your visuals are out of this world. I'm sure you can sing too, which means you're pretty much ready to debut." Yurin gave the girl a thumbs up, trying to encourage her.

"She's right you know. You can make it too! All five of us can make it. I know you're new to all this and it's barely your first day but we believe in you. You're one of our girls now." Jia patted Jieun's head with a comforting smile on her face.

"Training and the debut journey won't be easy but you have us now. I say that we'll debut in no time." Jiwon added.

Jieun just hesitantly nodded her head, not knowing what to say to the girls. They all looked so happy and hopeful, Jieun did not want to disappoint them.

The girls were very nice and welcoming towards her, the least she can do is do the dance with them to help give them a good score or whatever they're supposed to get to debut.

Jieun hoped that after all this was over, she would still be able to be friends and talk to them. They all seemed like good and genuine people that she would want to stay in touch with.

"Okay, listen up! We're moving to the evaluation room. There will be three producers there, do your best and don't make any mistakes. Your performance for this evaluation is important." Mr. Kim, the choreographer, explained to all the girls in the room.

"We got this, just do your best." Jia gave her group a thumbs up,

"We're in this together."

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
______________________________

Jieun idol era possibly??
The girls are so sweet too omgg🥲