32.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Dispatch
SM Groups were violently mobbed by fans this morning at Incheon Airport while on their way to Japan for their annual SMTOWN concert. Due to lack of security staff, some idols were harmed and pushed around by fans. However, it looks like there were no major injuries regarding the idols and we will wait for any possible statement that SM Entertainment might make.

Comments:

@hi**26: Those people have no right to call themselves "fans" because what fans harm their idols?!?!
@oe****11: this is partially SM's fault! GIVE YOUR IDOLS MORE SECURITY!!
@lau**9: This is horrifying. I saw the videos and some of the idols, specifically the younger ones, looked like they wanted to cry.
@ah**32: Why did SM give Eclipse barley any security? Do they not know how popular they are?? of course they'll be mobbed!
@it***77: Why did SM have to send all the groups at the same time? Are they dumb? Of course every group has a lot of fans, they just summoned a whole concert venue.
@yo**10: Why is no one talking about how Eclipse was probably affected the most?! The girls were practically in tears!! They were getting pushed around and almost drowned in that mob! SM take better care of your idols!!
@wi****34: I could never be an idol, the way I'd probably jump kick some fans is crazy.
@uu**58: Can't believe people go to the airport just to mob their idols. Grow up. ou okay? I saw what happened at the airport

˙⟡♡⟡⋆˙

Hey, you okay??I saw what happened at the airport

Hey, you okay??
I saw what happened at the airport

                                                             Oh hi Jisung🤗
                                I'm fine dw, just a bit shaken up

You're already at the hotel right?

Yeah we just got here a few minutes ago

Could you come up to the roof??

Right now?

Yes right now
Please🙏😞

Omw :)