19.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

There was a round of applause from all the trainees in the room. The last group just finished performing their dance in front of the producers and everyone else.

Out of all the groups, Jieun believed that her group was the best. All the other groups did great but in terms of stage presence, facial expressions, and sharpness, she believed her group was the best. She was glad that she was in this group.

Jieun thought that she would've been scared and nervous to perform the dance in front of everyone but she actually thought it was really fun.

"Okay, thank you everybody for your performances. You all did great and I'm looking forward to the next evaluation. I expect you all to be even better next time." One of the producers said while looking at his papers.

Everyone clapped their hands and some released a breath that they didn't know they had.

"You are all dismissed to go home except for group two." A different producer stated.

All the trainees bowed and exchanged their goodbyes to the producers and to each other as well.

However, group two stayed behind, confused and anxious. Group two was Jieun's group and all five of the girls were wondering why they had to stay back when everyone else was dismissed.

"Don't worry you girls aren't in trouble." One of the producers smiled, "we have some news to share with you."

The five girls looked at each other with furrowed eyebrows, not knowing what the producers were about to share.

"We've been keeping an eye on you four specific girls and the company knew that you four would be added to the debut lineup." Another producer said but specifically to Jia, Jiwon, Yurin, and Yeseul.

The eyes of the four girls widened in surprise and big smiles took over their faces.

For some odd reason, Jieun felt a bit disappointed as if she wanted to be praised and get the good news as well. But she knew she shouldn't have expected anything, it's not like she was supposed to be there anyways.

"However, we want the lineup to include five members." The producers then turned their attention to Jieun, "We would also like you to be apart of it. You work well with this group and see that you have good chemistry with them."

"You're new right? I haven't seen you before." One of the producers asked.

The other producer's eyes sparked up, "if you're new, then you have a lot of potential. You did great in this performance, I can see you'll make a great idol."

Jieun bowed and the other girls smiled and patted her back, feeling proud of their new friend.

"Um, I'm actually not a trainee. Honestly, I'm not even supposed to be here." Jieun lowered her head, breaking the news.

Everyone looked at each other in confusion.

"Could you elaborate?" A producer asked.

"I was actually here to drop off coffee for Nct Dream and my friend Eunhee, she works here. I went to the restroom and couldn't find my way back. I walked into the trainees room thinking that it was the room I was in...and now I'm here." She smiled awkwardly.

The room fell into silence for a couple seconds. The girls were taking in the new information along with the producers.

"So you aren't a new trainee?" Jia asked, her tone laced with a bit of disappointment and sadness.

Jieun shook her head, feeling apologetic towards the girls.

"What was your name again?" A producer asked the girl.

"Jieun, Kang Jieun." She bowed, feeling the need to do so.

"Would you like to sign with the company and become an actual trainee? I see great potential in you and you work really well with these girls. If you sign a contract and become a trainee, we would put you into the debut line immediately and you would get any necessary training you need."

Jieun's jaw dropped in surprise. She did not expect those words to come out of the producer's mouth.

Jieun turned to the girls with a shocked expression on their face. However, all four of them had a big smile on their face.

"Say yes!" Jiwon exclaimed.

"Please please say yes Jieun!" Yurin said.

The girls faces were practically begging for her to join the company and the group officially.

There was no denying that all the girls felt a huge connection with each other, it was obvious to both them and everyone around them.

Jieun's head nodded, "I'll join."

The four girls cheered in happiness and the producers had smiles on their faces. They were happy that they were able to catch and recruit a talented person and not let her get away.

"Please come back to the company tomorrow to sign the contract, please give your contact information to the receptionist on the first floor." One of the producers handed Jieun a business card.

The producers then left the room, leaving the five new debut members in the room.

They all screamed and cheered in happiness. The four girls worked hard for this moment and Jieun was excited for this new journey.

"Okay, let's go home and rest up. I'm sure we'll be pretty busy from now on." Jia smiled looking at her members.

Everyone nodded their head in agreement, they all knew none of them were going to sleep tonight, out of excitement.

Jieun paused, "Do you guys know where Nct Dream's practice room is?"

"Yeah, just take the elevator up and it should be the third door on your left." Yurin instructed.

"Thanks guys, I'll see you tomorrow." Jieun smiled and waved at her new members.

⋆˙⟡♡⟡⋆˙

"Where the heck have you been?! It's been three hours, I thought you died!" Eunhee engulfed Jieun in a big hug when she walked through the door.

The Dreamies also made their way to the two.

"Where did you go? Did you actually get kidnapped?" Haechan laughed at the girl.

Jieun pulled away from Eunhee's hug and looked at everyone with a nervous expression.

"Holy shit, you actually got kidnapped?" Chenle covered his mouth.

"No no." Jieun shook her head.

"Where'd you go then?" Chenle asked.

"I kinda got lost and...I'm a trainee now."

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
_______________________________

Longer chapter than usual🤷‍♀️
Jieun actual trainee and idol era😱